Options

photo camera in msg new york,,!!

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
edited June 2008 in The Porch
hi there,,im traveling from greece to new york for msg concert,,can i bring my photo camera with me?,all this trip and not let me bring my camera to take fotos of the best band ever?,in europe concerts we have problems only with video camera,,there i dont know,,please help...thanks and keep on...
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    yes i would like to know as well!

good work BB
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Yeah - one tip - the photos you are gonna get will suck. Professional and semi-professional photos will end up online. You are better off simply getting those after the show. Go ahead snap a couple, but don't be that guy who spends the whole show snapping bad cell phone photos. I find it ruins the experience somewhat (And also sucks for those sitting beside, in front and behind you).
  • Options
    panthergirlpanthergirl Posts: 469
    i agree. unless you are within the first few rows the pictures aren't worth taking...
    I do like to have my camera with me to take pictures of my friends though :)
    then I just get the concert photos online.

i've learned in my 25 years of concert going it's better to just enjoy the show and not worry about photos!
    :D
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Well said. At the Vic show there was a girl standing directly in front of me and I swear I spent half of the show looking at the back of her camera. REALLY annoying.

Thanks - I really don't think anyone gives a shit about people around them though...at EV solo there was a chick beside me who spend the entire night on her cellphone talking and text messaging. She was there cause "Ed is hot" - I know all the arguments/positions around here about people being entitled to do what they want (it being a rock concert and all) but it is simply disrespectful and rude. That is my rant against society for the day.
  • Options
    i agree. unless you are within the first few rows the pictures aren't worth taking...
    I do like to have my camera with me to take pictures of my friends though :)
    then I just get the concert photos online.

i've learned in my 25 years of concert going it's better to just enjoy the show and not worry about photos!
    :D

hi tere again,,as i send iravelig of greece for this concert and anything as photos or videos or t-shirt is the best way for me to keep in my mind this one life trip...for you there is more easy to see pearl jam live more often...keep on,,
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mjb wrote:
    Thanks - I really don't think anyone gives a shit about people around them though...at EV solo there was a chick beside me who spend the entire night on her cellphone talking and text messaging. She was there cause "Ed is hot" - I know all the arguments/positions around here about people being entitled to do what they want (it being a rock concert and all) but it is simply disrespectful and rude. That is my rant against society for the day.
    hi tere again,,as i send iravelig of greece for this concert and anything as photos or videos or t-shirt is the best way for me to keep in my mind this one life trip...for you there is more easy to see pearl jam live more often...keep on,,