Options

help me with old PJ interview

evrtmanevrtman Posts: 2
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Do I remember right that PJ is looking for other enlightened peeps? Something about waiting on some certain others to "wake up"? This thought is about helping others and needing enlightened ones to join in. I volunteered at a Seattle area hot springs, my friend who is recently deceased, said PJ is looking for a certain person, maybe a guy named Bob Johnson. I saw an interview several years ago on this, but I cant remember the details. Come on fans, help me with my search and enlightenment on this journey called life. I was on a fishing boat in Alaska with some rockers that might have spoken of amazing and crazy abilities that would have caught the attention of the band. These fishermen have since become BIG TIME promoters of touring and rocking out. The light bulb has come on with a "ding"!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SweetAndLowSweetAndLow Posts: 178
    WTF are you talking about?
    2004: Toledo; Grand Rapids
    2006: Grand Rapids; Auburn Hills
    2009: Chicago
    2010: Columbus
    2011: East Troy (PJ20), both
    2013: Wrigley Field
    2014: Detroit
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    put the pipe down man
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    evrtmanevrtman Posts: 2
    I probably have already gotten my answer by your response, at least I got it. If you know someone that was on the Ocean Rover in '91, they would know what I'm saying. One of the crew became a big time rock promoter and could have told PJ about me, I left an impression. We all know the guys of PJ are looking to raise social consciousness, they rock! I am a messenger for the cause, hoping to wake up the masses to the fact that WE have the power to tell the government what to do, if only WE were to know our power.