Options

Mistake with my 10club tickets.

NuclearTreeFrogNuclearTreeFrog Posts: 225
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I had a great time at the show but there was definitely a mistake with my tickets. My member number is 164xxx and I got section 204 row Q... not far from the lawn. I was a little late getting to the venue and I picked up my tickets after PJ had already gone on but they werent supposed to be doing blocks or anything this tour so I dunno what the deal was. I was thinking maybe they figured I wasnt gonna show so they gave my seats to someone else and gave me worse seats in the event that I did show up. I hope I didn't win the lotto and they didn't want empty seats up front or something lol. Anyways hopefullly my seats are better tomorrow but I wish I knew what happened. It was like the reverse of winning the lotto.
"The sun is shining, but not for me."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    They are supposed to hold your tickets up till 30 min. after PJ hits the stage
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    yea I know they are supposed to do that but it doesnt seem like they did. In the other thread people with way higher numbers seem to have gotten better seats. Although I do see on the touring fans tracker that a fellow 164 member got the same section and row as me so I'm a little confused.
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    I had a great time at the show but there was definitely a mistake with my tickets. My member number is 164xxx and I got section 204 row Q... not far from the lawn. I was a little late getting to the venue and I picked up my tickets after PJ had already gone on but they werent supposed to be doing blocks or anything this tour so I dunno what the deal was. I was thinking maybe they figured I wasnt gonna show so they gave my seats to someone else and gave me worse seats in the event that I did show up. I hope I didn't win the lotto and they didn't want empty seats up front or something lol. Anyways hopefullly my seats are better tomorrow but I wish I knew what happened. It was like the reverse of winning the lotto.

HONESTLY I THINK THATS WHERE THEY WERE
    lots of memebers at the show and as good as the number is ,,their are lots better
  • Options
    Ashy LarryAshy Larry Posts: 76
    what I have noticed with back to back nights of 10C tickets. Is they screw you one night with shitty or sub-par seats then they make it up to you on the other night with very nice seats. Hopefully tonight you'll have some stellar seats. Otherwise its just that there is too many damn east coasters, quit having babies up there. :)
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    How long after PJ took the stage did you show up?
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,648
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    HONESTLY I THINK THATS WHERE THEY WERE
    lots of memebers at the show and as good as the number is ,,their are lots better

This is not true according to touring fans....

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    This is not true according to touring fans....

my apologies than lol

but this is why i secured tickets w/ out the fanclub for my shows

if the fanclub seats are better ,,so be it but with this small tour im not expecting anything great even with #13xxxx ,especailly at msg
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Wow this lottery is really fucking things up, huh?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    mrs.smileymrs.smiley Posts: 422
    Danimal wrote:
    Wow this lottery is really fucking things up, huh?

probably but us longtime fans but high #ed 10c members sure appreciate a shot @ good seats. Never been better than almost lawn for Camden. Most of us on here are "diehards" so it's nice that reach out to us occasionally. Things don't always go according to planned tho.

Enjoy tonite no matter where you r sitting
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    I am a 164xxx and got there at 2PM sharp and got sec 204 row R. It wasn't because you were late, there were about 30 of us with a 164 number back there. They screwed us over royally. It was so bad that there wasn't anyone in the 4-5 rows behind us except for 10-15 lawn people who climbed the wall. It's a total disgrace and let down especially for someone like me only going to 1 show.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    edlax20edlax20 Posts: 15
    Did winning the lotto include the pit section? Because I sat in section 102 row A, it was awesome! 1st row after the pit section.
  • Options
    riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    my apologies than lol

but this is why i secured tickets w/ out the fanclub for my shows

if the fanclub seats are better ,,so be it but with this small tour im not expecting anything great even with #13xxxx ,especailly at msg

I'm with you my friend. I'm 21xxxx which is OK, not bad, but I can get better seats than I can with the 10C, so someone else can take my tickets.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,320
    They screwed us over royally.

I'm sorry that happened to you guys, but isn't this a little harsh?

The 10C processes thousands of these tickets to each show and very rarely makes a mistake.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    I'm with you my friend. I'm 21xxxx which is OK, not bad, but I can get better seats than I can with the 10C, so someone else can take my tickets.

exactly and then when u pick up the 10 c tickets, you use the ones that are better and whoever u invite to take gets the others
  • Options
    makikatmakikat Posts: 29
    In 2003 at the MSG tenclub ticket line i noticed a guy a few people in front of me with a handful of $20. When he got to the window it looked like the box office staff took tickets from the front then placed them in his envelope and put his tickets in another envelope.
    Hard to tell for sure but I was wondering why someone would have money out in the 10c line and why there seemed to be a ticket switch.
  • Options
    I'm sorry that happened to you guys, but isn't this a little harsh?

The 10C processes thousands of these tickets to each show and very rarely makes a mistake.

How is that harsh? There is supposed to be a system in place. We buy tickets expecting something we are told we are getting, & do not receive it. They fucked my tickets up last tour royally. First show ended up in the boonies, 2nd night they didn't have ANY seats for me. Get 10club staff at the venues & make sure shit is right. They go through this whole process to make sure tickets don't get scalped, but if they aren't going to get it right (I'm not saying ONE mistake, but seems like several already this tour...or staff there aren't being so honest) why bother? Follow through with the whole process & have 10club staff only working these windows. Cuz shit is gonna fly if this keeps up.

Better luck tonight, Froggie. <3:p...&Anyone else who got screwed.
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    i am 186xxx and i was in section 104 Row R
    98- 9/8.9/10.9/11
    00- 8/3, 8/4, 9/1.9/2
    03- 4/28. 7/8. 7/9. 7/14
    04- 10/1
    05- 10/3
    06- 5/4!!!!, 5/12. 5/13. 5/27, 5/28, 6/1, 6/3
    08- 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/25, 6/27, 8/4
  • Options
    cashcash Posts: 55
    How is that harsh? There is supposed to be a system in place. We buy tickets expecting something we are told we are getting, & do not receive it. They fucked my tickets up last tour royally. First show ended up in the boonies, 2nd night they didn't have ANY seats for me. Get 10club staff at the venues & make sure shit is right. They go through this whole process to make sure tickets don't get scalped, but if they aren't going to get it right (I'm not saying ONE mistake, but seems like several already this tour...or staff there aren't being so honest) why bother? Follow through with the whole process & have 10club staff only working these windows. Cuz shit is gonna fly if this keeps up.

Better luck tonight, Froggie. <3:p...&Anyone else who got screwed.

NIN does it correct and FREE

premium tickets for all nine inch nails headline dates will be made available to registered nin.com members in advance of public on sales. pre sale tickets are personalize with the buyers legal name printed on the face of the ticket and ID will be required for pickup and entry into the venue on night of show. ticket supplies for pre sales are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. our goal is to put the best tickets in the hands of the fans and not in the hands of ticket scalpers and/or brokers.