Options

Poster Trade....READ***

THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,708
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Anyone interested in trading a MSG2 from this upcoming tour and Boston2 from this upcoming tour for my Gorge 06? Mine is in perfect condition. anyone interested?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wwfairfieldwwfairfield Posts: 216
    yes
    what do my posters look like and when will i get them so i can send them to you?
    what if my poster are real bad ass and make your shit look like crapolla?? that would be a bad deal for me then huh? i guess that is just a deal i am willing to make right?
  • Options
    I have the gorge and want to trade for the posters of shows Im going to. who's isn?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    If your going to the shows, you have the same chance of getting them as everyone else does.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I wanted to know if someone wanted to trade. Reading and understanding are valuable when used together.
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    silly, silly
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    pearljim10pearljim10 AZ Posts: 404
    I wanted to know if someone wanted to trade. Reading and understanding are valuable when used together.

understanding that people are giving you crap because you are asking to trade for posters that no one has nor seen yet is very important too. just a thought.
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    Anyone interested in trading a MSG2 from this upcoming tour and Boston2 from this upcoming tour for my Gorge 06? Mine is in perfect condition. anyone interested?

you're trying to get 2 for 1?? ripoff!
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886

Ok which Gorge 06 Klausen, or Ames? Maybe you should specify? And maybe you are asking to trade a poster that is not worth nearly as much for one or two that could be worth much more.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Just one poster. Anyone down? and its the gorge poster with the guy on the bike jumping the gorge. But that cool. I forgot how petty the people that post on here are. No problem. Ill keep mine. I wont post on here anymore. later peeps
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Just one poster. Anyone down? and its the gorge poster with the guy on the bike jumping the gorge. But that cool. I forgot how petty the people that post on here are. No problem. Ill keep mine. I wont post on here anymore. later peeps

you're right, it was their fault :D

maybe you shouldnt be asking for a 2 for 1 trade on posters no one has even seen yet. i dont know, call me crazy :rolleyes:
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,223
    who knows if there will be posters.

and who knows if they are going to get one.

something about a horse and a cart.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    It's really not that bad of a deal, in fact it's similar to buying a poster subscription.

You know that the Gorge poster is one of the better posters from the last tour, no one knows what the new posters will be like.

By doing the deal, you are gambling that the new posters will be shit. If they are, you make out with a gorge for two crap posters.

I don't see why everyone is treating the guy like a flipper.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    It's really not that bad of a deal, in fact it's similar to buying a poster subscription.

You know that the Gorge poster is one of the better posters from the last tour, no one knows what the new posters will be like.

By doing the deal, you are gambling that the new posters will be shit. If they are, you make out with a gorge for two crap posters.

its more simple, nobody knows if they are going to get one yet
    so how could you make a promise to trade what you dont yet have?

thats why its kinda silly
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,223

we all know the MSG could be a blank sheet of white paper andit will sell for 200 bucks.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    4Powers20 wrote:
    we all know the MSG could be a blank sheet of white paper andit will sell for 200 bucks.

with an "off-white" variant that goes for $450 :)
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    my2hands wrote:
    you're right, it was their fault :D

maybe you shouldnt be asking for a 2 for 1 trade on posters no one has even seen yet. i dont know, call me crazy :rolleyes:

The " Birds " part deux
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    you wouldn't be the same person that asked for the Hartford setlist on RM yesterday would you? :rolleyes: