Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    ilockyer wrote:

I'm thinking about it. Money is the big issue, I have no intention of booking any other shows between now and the autumn, however, I may make an exception for Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi at Shepherds Bush.

Canada would be epic, it's the cost and whether I can get the leave if/when it's announced that will decide it. Festival is definitely not happening, way too much money before looking at anything other than plane fares!

Same i will not be doing the festival , i am off to oz next Monday! :)

Mike, don't believe him, he'll be convinced of the need for more shows to be booked ;);)
    Oh and PJ :lol::lol:

and with your delicate Scottish skin have you bought your suntan lotion for oz? ;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Euro peeps!
    did any of you pre-ordered the LO10L CD and/or vinyl from 10c and is still waiting for them like me?? :?
    same here
    Maybe the vinyl is the hold up, I got my cd weeks ago from 10c :? :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,236
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I'm thinking about it. Money is the big issue, I have no intention of booking any other shows between now and the autumn, however, I may make an exception for Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi at Shepherds Bush.

Canada would be epic, it's the cost and whether I can get the leave if/when it's announced that will decide it. Festival is definitely not happening, way too much money before looking at anything other than plane fares!

Mike, don't believe him, he'll be convinced of the need for more shows to be booked ;);)

Nope, festival is a no go. I was refused the leave for the weekend it's rumoured to be.
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Euro peeps!
    did any of you pre-ordered the LO10L CD and/or vinyl from 10c and is still waiting for them like me?? :?
    same here
    Maybe the vinyl is the hold up, I got my cd weeks ago from 10c :? :?

Mine was here 2 weeks ago, and came direct from Seattle! Shipped 12/1/11 (according to the label) and arrived 16/2/11, but I didn't go collect until 18/2/11. I'm not going to be ordering CDs from 10c in future, unless there is a pre-specified bonus to be had from doing so.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    I've sent them an email regarding the PJ20 hoodie because I was already waiting for almost 7 weeks at that time. All I got back was a repeat of their shipping policies, it can take up to 8 weeks to get here and if its not here after 90 days its considered as lost :( The hoodie finally arrived one week after that.
    I am used to longer waits for 10c things but not THAT long. Usually all things I ordered were here 3 weeks after I ordered them.

So, if I'd write another email I'm sure I will get the same response...

Almost certainly. You did get the mp3 download link that they sent though? I just got around to uncompressing it to put onto iTunes, mega pain in the arse that they hadn't labelled the tracks properly for iTunes/Media Player etc. Hope it wasn't the same for those who bought the download only. For free it doesn't bother me, but would've been annoyed if I'd paid for the download and had to do the editing myself!

yes, I got the download link (and I'm NOT using itunes ;) so, no problems with it) and I got the Box, but still, waiting for something they've shipped almost 2 months ago is what bothers me :?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    hey!!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hey!!!! :)

Hey Dimi, everything OK?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello everyone!

Hey Dimi!
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

and with your delicate Scottish skin have you bought your suntan lotion for oz? ;)

Yeah i will need a bucket of Lotion! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hello everyone!

Hey Dimi!

Hello, :wave: :wave:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Ello peeps,
    how goes it with everyone?
    All coolio I hope - what are you all up to?
    30 minutes until I can leave the office... I feel in the mood to get drunken, that will have to wait a couple of weeks I suppose. It is a school night, and none of my friends are around at the weekend - unless anyone fancies a visit to Cornwall!

Dimitris, I hope you are feeling better xx

Mike, factor 50 all the way if you burn anything like I do!

Rita, hey lovely, you not away with your crew this weekend?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:cry: Sadly, no. :cry: Can't really afford it - flight + hotel. Also, it's gotta be for at least a couple of nights which means a lot more 'arrangements' at home.

Ah well... I had a little 'out of town' do last week-end :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I saw a few of Sian's photos Rita, looked like you had a great time from those :D:D

Well, tis Thursday, so nearly the weekend. I am in another all day conference tomorrow, so today is my last day of the week doing 'proper' work and I have only one meeting and lunch with a friend.

It's scary how **tumbleweed** it is around here generally
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

The calm before the storm? Need a bit of an adrelanine injection with a lil' tour of some kind here in Europe!
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

The calm before the storm? Need a bit of an adrelanine injection with a lil' tour of some kind here in Europe!
    We need this Rita!! PJ20 is getting more expensive the longer the announcement takes. I'd rather go to Berlin again.... :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

We need this Rita!! PJ20 is getting more expensive the longer the announcement takes. I'd rather go to Berlin again.... :)

Berlin again would be excellent. Failing that, announce the Canada tour already!
  • Options
    The calm before the storm? Need a bit of an adrelanine injection with a lil' tour of some kind here in Europe![/quote]
    We need this Rita!! PJ20 is getting more expensive the longer the announcement takes. I'd rather go to Berlin again.... :)[/quote]

Berlin again would be excellent. Failing that, announce the Canada tour already![/quote]
    :thumbup:

Yeah i rather to go Canada this time around! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hey Gary! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:cry: Sadly, no. :cry: Can't really afford it - flight + hotel. Also, it's gotta be for at least a couple of nights which means a lot more 'arrangements' at home.

Ah well... I had a little 'out of town' do last week-end :mrgreen:

The out of town do was certainly fun. I'm sure we had much more fun than they will do in Scotland. At least we had no men to annoy us, well the majority of the time ! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    hi guys..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hey Dimi... how's it going?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Dimi... how's it going?
    cool,boring..patient...thank God music and pj are around :)
  • Options
    PolandGWPolandGW Posts: 1
    Thinking of The Who, Zepplin, ect. Many bands are bad for your health! Glad everyone in Pearl Jam is still alive. Wish I could be there.

Stuck in America!
  • Options
    PolandGW wrote:
    Thinking of The Who, Zepplin, ect. Many bands are bad for your health! Glad everyone in Pearl Jam is still alive. Wish I could be there.

Stuck in America!
    nice to see you here..wellcome.. :)
  • Options
    Anyone fancy the box set then? :D
  • Options

Not the box SET( I have all the boots) but the box itself. maybe. $30 + shipping for an empty cardboardbox is not really cheap :(
  • Options
    was 30$ the 2009 box,but 20$ was the 2008 box
    i order the empty box :)
  • Options
    I want them both, 2009 and 2010 :|
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Not the box SET( I have all the boots) but the box itself. maybe. $30 + shipping for an empty cardboardbox is not really cheap :(

I guess it depends whether you prefer them on your shelf or in a nice easy storable box. If they are still on sale in September I will get the box (and the remaining boots)

Looks like Berlin is finally back up. Seems a little fishy to why it was pulled :think:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    I want them both, 2009 and 2010 :|

2009 empty box is no longer for sale :cry:

Maybe if you email Kufala they may have some still lying around
  • Options
    71step28 wrote: