Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

Me too :ugeek: (now put those jibjabs away cause Mrs Dunk is coming on this weekend also - no puns about 'coming' dunk/chris/mick)

Wait... did you just tell us to behave ourselves?! :lol:

Very sniffley this morning. I apologise in advance if I have to hide away in a darkened quiet room on Friday night as sniffles + airplane = severe agony :( I'm taking drugs though, so it should be ok 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Me too :ugeek: (now put those jibjabs away cause Mrs Dunk is coming on this weekend also - no puns about 'coming' dunk/chris/mick)

Wait... did you just tell us to behave ourselves?! :lol:

Very sniffley this morning. I apologise in advance if I have to hide away in a darkened quiet room on Friday night as sniffles + airplane = severe agony :( I'm taking drugs though, so it should be ok 8-)

well I was ill last week (still suffering a bit) and Mrs Dunk has been ill this week... so we can all huddle around a cauldron of Lemsip.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Hey folks..can i ask a big favour?

this only takes 1 minute..please sign the petition to help save Irelands forests from Bertie&his developer pals(hes on the board of directors that owns this land and he will personally profit HUGELY if this sale goes through)..the governments about to sell off 1 million acres of forest for development..its gotta be stopped..we've enough empty housing estates helping nobody..the forests if kept, are also big enough for us to sell in the carbon tax scheme to other countries to europe, which would be worth a couple of billion a year if we have the sense to keep them and stop this happening...

please go and stick your name down..
    thanks..hippie rant over

http://www.woodlandleague.org/
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Petition signed.
  • Options
    i'm soooo looking forward to this weekend!!! Wish there were more Englishers coming so i could hold you all to ransom :twisted:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm soooo looking forward to this weekend!!! Wish there were more Englishers coming so i could hold you all to ransom :twisted:

I wish a certain frencher/americaner could be there! You guys are going to have a blast!!!
  • Options
    A bit quiet around here! Are you all saving yourselves for Scotland????
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I can't wait...put a longggggg day in with with tons to get done but come 9pm I'll be able to relax! It's a shame the while crew won't be there :(

Yes Jenny-fur-less you have to behave!!!

Rita you and neill young...I know the story ;)

Dave petition signed! Did you all know there is a huge oil refinery off Kerry with tons of oil that it looks like the govt have managed to hand control over to the IMF...it's worth about $400 Billion!!!!!!!!!!

Un-fucking-believable!

I have got to stop watching entourage at night...theyre so short that I just keep watching the next one and the next one...last night ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Rita you and neill young...I know the story ;)
    :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen:
    BTW Alfphonse - when you have a moment... G... ;)

I'm saying it again - the crew needs a get together in London when Byrnzie is back. It's a MUST! Even if there isn't a gig to go to. Could have a BBQ at my place...
  • Options
    I feel like cack this morning :( This doesn't bode well for the weekend, but I've stocked up on more drugs!

Rita, sounds like an idea alright 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I feel like cack this morning :( This doesn't bode well for the weekend, but I've stocked up on more drugs!

Drugs and hot toddies.....
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Rita - that sounds like a brilliant idea! When is Steve coming back to London then? Assuming it's some time this year?

Hope it's not too cold up in Scotland. I'd hate to think you would be stuck in a cold place when the rest of us are stuck in a nice warm cosy office ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

c'mon Jenners... get that immune system into action!!!

is it a cold n flu kinda cack?
  • Options
    Tis indeed Dunky! It's worse in the morning but once I decongest I'll be fine :D Just god help Pip and Chris who'll have to put up with the wheezing for an hour or so :lol:

Hope it's as sunny there as it is here!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Tis indeed Dunky! It's worse in the morning but once I decongest I'll be fine :D Just god help Pip and Chris who'll have to put up with the wheezing for an hour or so :lol:

Hope it's as sunny there as it is here!

It's very nice today... Sun is out as I sit here, hopefully 70 miles up the road is the same... it was almost what I would call 'mild' :lol:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Don't worry Rita I haven't forgotten...leave it with me...he hasn't been round much ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    bleugh... 6 days till the first ed show, and i am starting to feel like a pile of crap!
    Maybe too many late nights, maybe just change of season, or maybe just bad luck!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    bleugh... 6 days till the first ed show, and i am starting to feel like a pile of crap!
    Maybe too many late nights, maybe just change of season, or maybe just bad luck!

I was as sick as Ive ever been in my entire life. and had tickets to the KC and StL shows last May. I made the 8 hour trip to KC and was miserable the entire way. The only relief I had was for that 2 hours PJ took the stage.

It gave me the motivation to get to the next one. By the time it was all said in done, i felt a lot better. PJ got rid of my sickness in 3 days. It usually takes 7 to 10 at least.
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • Options
    'morning Crew!

To all of those going to Scotland - have an amazing time! Have a drink for us who can't make it!

Stoney - Steve was talking about June time - but you never know with him! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Morning! My flight isn't till 2 so I get to faff about for an hour or two at home :D Have me bag all packed an' all, just eating some Coco Pops now 8-) Hope ye all have a good weekend whatever yer at!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning! My flight isn't till 2 so I get to faff about for an hour or two at home :D Have me bag all packed an' all, just eating some Coco Pops now 8-) Hope ye all have a good weekend whatever yer at!

Heck I better get dressed and packed.
  • Options
    'morning all.

Guess we'll have to wait for Monday for any news from the crew....
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Guess we'll have to wait for Monday for any news from the crew....

:wave:

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-059.gif
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Had a great time Friday night! Hope you all had a good one Saturday night.

Thank you for your company :D
  • Options
    Good afternoon all!

Only stayed for the Friday Claire??
  • Options
    still feeling a bit bleugh, but sounding a hell of a lot worse! hopefully it clears up before thursday!
    If not, i will still go, but try and claim my leave back as sick leave :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    'morning my lovelies.

Do hope you are fully recovered for Thursday Soupy!
  • Options
    i will be! sounding a lot better, and feeling fine tonight :thumbup: well feeling better than i have!
    Henry Rollins tomorrow night :D i hope i do not get covered in spit, as i am in the 2nd row :o
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    alright folks!! :wave:

had a great time with some of the 'Crew'... must be getting old as I feel tired again today!!!!

We had a great time though and we drank a lot, ate a lot and laughed a lot.

until the next time :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Good afternoon all!

Only stayed for the Friday Claire??

Yes, unfortunately - had to get back :(