Kanye West: "WAAAAAAH!"

orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Jam out with your clam out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    ugh please. the man is offended by anything. he's such a whiney little shit sometimes.
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    if this is the most offended he has ever been, the man must lead a very easy fucking life. the more this guy spouts off, the less intelligent he seems (I also love the use of "2" instead of to or too, as if he's texting someone). He throws the fans under the bus, throws the hard-working stage crew under the bus, but still glorifies himself while doing all of that. He's a disgrace and I don't know how his fans flock around him and can support such a poor excuse of an entertainer. It also speaks volumes when other artists speak ill of you at the festival -- it wasn't just the fans who were fed up. I'm glad I went to bed that evening rather than stay up for his set at Roo.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    The IIIThe III Posts: 25
    Kanye West is an idiot, he is not an artist. 95% if not more, of rap is complete an utter bullshit. Cars, chicks, watches,rings,rims clothes asses shaking balls sweating money flowing. Its the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Real HIP HOP is great, great music, great lyrics, great artists. Fucking "Golddigger" is as a piece of art....he is a moron so are all the idiots who "RAP" about grillz and bitches and where you from and clothing companies, cars, cell phones, and every other bullshit thing that those fucking dipshits talk about. Get over yourselfs and shut the fuck up. You fucking "artists" are so stupid with your fame and "talent".... You make me sound racist. Being able to rhyme cat and hat and bat and sat is not a talent, a 5 year old can do it. No one gives a crap about your jeans and your shoes. Why don't you try donating some of your 'hard earned' money to a local charity or get a family a months worth of groceries or pay rent a payment for someone in your fucking 'hood that you rap about so much instead of putting completely pointless and stupid fucking jewelry in your fat dumb mouths or buying a watch the fucking size of a small pizza. I'm really not a close minded or racist person, but seriously, has anyone even heard the bullshit some of these guys are talking about? Most people laugh and don't think much about it, but its retarded. WORD YO
  • Options
    SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    too bad Kanye won't be around as long as Pearl Jam

fuck kanye
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • Options
    I am so fucking tired of hearing in all these articles about how PJ ran an hour over and any blame being placed on them. This whining maggot shouldn't have moved his set and been such a prima donna little bitch.
    In this day and age it is rare that "entertainers" go above and beyond to make sure a paying crowd gets their money's worth, which I am proud to say is what PJ did! Newsflash to Kayne 'you fucking suck' West: Pearl Jam and Metallica were the headliners of Roo and a substantial block of time around their shows needs to be noted due to their headliner status as a good majority of people showed to see those bands. Last time I checked it was their names at the top of Roo marketing material and not yours puss bucket!!!
    Raleigh '03; Hartford '08; Mansfield II '08; Buffalo '10; Hartford '10;
    East Troy I '11; East Troy II '11; DeLuna Fest '12; Wrigley '13; Buffalo '13;
    Toronto II '16; Wrigley I '16; Wrigley II '16; Wrigley I '18; Wrigley II '18;
    Asbury Park '21; MSG '22; Camden '22
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,160
    "Call me what you want," he said, "but never say I didn't give my all!"

Dude, you played an hour long set.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 391
    some people need ufos and alien space lights at their performance to make it seem like its a decent show, this guy sucks, i hope he gets his head straight and realizes concerts are about the music and not the light shows and pyrotechnics fuk him
    Some die just to live
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    Read that what a cry baby. We will forget he ever existed until he shows up on a reality tv show on VH1 in 5 years or so.
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    SueSue Posts: 36
    he's always complaining, he should count his blessings, he doesn't deserve the fans he has.

if he had half the talent he is hyped to have, he wouldn't be so dependent on a stupid interplanetary stage and robot woman screen at Roo--talk about not fitting the bill. wtf.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Whatever, dude. He phoned it in and now he's acting angry to save face.

A real artist would've found a way to make the situation work somehow, regardless of the difficulty.

If Bonnaroo is run by idiots who didn't have the ability 2 pull your show off successfully u should've had more respect 4 your fans than 2 try 2 do it.

The sooner that pop culture tires of this guy and sends him on his way to obscurity, the better.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    It's too bad that Kanye is such a whiny, little bitch because he actually does have some talent. How this guy has not alienated all his fans by now is a mystery to me. He is a selfish, self-centered asshole. I think it says something abour our society when this is the type of guy who can sell almost a million copies of his album in its first week....