Options

Boy won't wrestle with girl...forfeits match

13»

Comments

• Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    as a parent I don't care for it much, I don't have a daughter but if I did I don't think I could handle it.
    I may have an old fashioned side to me but that's just the way it is but beauty of it is that as parents we still have that choice while our kids are at that age :D once they're 18 and in college we kinda loose that option.
    if another parent feels differently about that their choice and there is no hard feelings here and there should be no hard feeling toward the young man that defaulted this match.
    there was a class at my sons school that I found out about that was a definite no as far as I was concerned so I went to the school and talked with the principal (who agreed with me) and it was a done deal,my son did not have to take the class sense it was not a general education class (math English science etc.)

Godfather.

Do you mind if I ask what that class was?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    IF you wrestled then you know what I mean, what are you going to do when your face is stuffed in the crotch of a girl and she has you in a chicken wing?

What do you do when your face is stuffed in the crotch of a male when he has you in a chicken wing?
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    redrock wrote:
    IF you wrestled then you know what I mean, what are you going to do when your face is stuffed in the crotch of a girl and she has you in a chicken wing?

What do you do when your face is stuffed in the crotch of a male when he has you in a chicken wing?

He gets intimate. He already admitted as much. No shame in that. ;)
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    redrock wrote:

someone said 'crotch' and 'chicken wing'??
    there a party in here or what?! 8-)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Godfather. wrote:
    as a parent I don't care for it much, I don't have a daughter but if I did I don't think I could handle it.
    I may have an old fashioned side to me but that's just the way it is but beauty of it is that as parents we still have that choice while our kids are at that age :D once they're 18 and in college we kinda loose that option.
    if another parent feels differently about that their choice and there is no hard feelings here and there should be no hard feeling toward the young man that defaulted this match.
    there was a class at my sons school that I found out about that was a definite no as far as I was concerned so I went to the school and talked with the principal (who agreed with me) and it was a done deal,my son did not have to take the class sense it was not a general education class (math English science etc.)

Godfather.

sure, it's a alternative life style class(I forget what they called it), he got put in it as an elective because he missed sign ups for his elective class's while he was in a race in Australia. just something I don't approve of in school and he didn't want to be there anyway.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

sure, it's a alternative life style class(I forget what they called it), he got put in it as an elective because he missed sign ups for his elective class's while he was in a race in Australia. just something I don't approve of in school and he didn't want to be there anyway.

Godfather.

What does an alternative life style class involve exactly?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    gay life stile understanding is what the principal said, but anyway He got out of it and into a study period.

Godfather.
  • Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    He knew he was going to lose.

+1
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: Noblesville 
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    zarocat wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

+1

???
    He was one of the favorites to win the state title, she barely qualified for the tournament.
  • Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    eddiec wrote:
    zarocat wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

+1

???
    He was one of the favorites to win the state title, she barely qualified for the tournament.

And ?
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: Noblesville 
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Both those kids were right and showed a lot more class than many in this thread.

I support the girls right to wrestle in a sport where wrestling with boys is the only option.
    I support the boys right to refuse and give up a lot for his principles (like a shot at state title). This was the 2nd time he refused to wrestle a girl, the first being three years earlier. He did not waiver in his conviction.

He might have won, she might have won, but that is completely besides the point.
  • Options
    you oppose learning and understanding of other lifestyles? :?
    Godfather. wrote:
    gay life stile understanding is what the principal said, but anyway He got out of it and into a study period.

Godfather.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014