13»

Comments

• Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Yes, I'm doing this again... bump.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301
    That might be the single coolest piece of clothing ever...
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    I'm finally getting around to sending mine in this week :) Can't wait to see what it will look like!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Thanks to you Moses562 I sent my treasured Pink Floyd shirt from 2-24-1980 (which I no longer could wear :)) to Crash and got back a kick ass hoodie which I can't wait to start wearing this fall! You are right in that he is very easy to reach and will work with you and the design.

If I figure out how to post pics here I will..........
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    i tried to look at the pics from earlier in the thread, but they are all rremoved from photobucket....can someone repost them please....i'm interested in checkin them out!

thanks!!
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    pearljim wrote:
    http://www.photobucket.com

It's real easy to upload pictures there and then paste the URLs here.
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    pearljim wrote:
    Thanks to you Moses562 I sent my treasured Pink Floyd shirt from 2-24-1980 (which I no longer could wear :)) to Crash and got back a kick ass hoodie which I can't wait to start wearing this fall! You are right in that he is very easy to reach and will work with you and the design.

Jim! Get those pics up.. I want to see them!

I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate several PJ elements/t-shirts into my hoodie design
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥