Options

MSG Comprehensive Round Up

SadlipSadlip Posts: 17
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Here's a comprehensive round up of today's events on the board as they relate to the horrific events of 3/26. Personally, I was gravely affected by this gross injustice on the part of the radical Ten Club troops. Not only was I shut out of the first MSG concert, but I was consequently affected by the untimely server crash of MSG II. Instead of following through on attacking the band or the Ten Club, the fans will issue an all out attack on the members of Creed, that will last for the next 5 years.

Everyone's pissed at the ten club and the band over the mess that was today's ticket on sale. Check.

Ticket prices are way too high. Check.

People who complain about either of the above need to "get a life." Check.

I tried to get tickets to both shows, got shut out, but my life will go on as planned. Check.

I'm from the south, no problem getting tickets, shows renamed "an evening with Pearl Jam, some guy named Doug, and whoever he decides to take with him to the show." Check.

Makes me long for the days when every other post was about Dave A.
9/8/98 East Rutherford
8/24/00 Jones Beach
10/13/00 MSG-Nader Rally
7/9/03 MSG
10/1/04 Reading
6/1/06 East Rutherford
6/3/06 East Rutherford
7/1/08 Beacon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Funny stuff; thanks for not ranting angrily
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    had tix in my cart for msg2, then crashed, boo-hoo, tried second pre-sale with tm, no dice, went to tm outlet on 4-11 and got tix for msg 1&2, really good seats too!, If there is a will theres a way...I'd like to have front row seats too, but I'm happy to be in the building.
  • Options
    Sadlip wrote:
    Here's a comprehensive round up of today's events on the board as they relate to the horrific events of 3/26. Personally, I was gravely affected by this gross injustice on the part of the radical Ten Club troops. Not only was I shut out of the first MSG concert, but I was consequently affected by the untimely server crash of MSG II. Instead of following through on attacking the band or the Ten Club, the fans will issue an all out attack on the members of Creed, that will last for the next 5 years.

Everyone's pissed at the ten club and the band over the mess that was today's ticket on sale. Check.

Ticket prices are way too high. Check.

People who complain about either of the above need to "get a life." Check.

I tried to get tickets to both shows, got shut out, but my life will go on as planned. Check.

I'm from the south, no problem getting tickets, shows renamed "an evening with Pearl Jam, some guy named Doug, and whoever he decides to take with him to the show." Check.

Makes me long for the days when every other post was about Dave A.

There are tickets out there I have a friend who got shut out. I posted and with in 3 hours we had tickets for both shows. Its so much easier if your only looking for a single ticket. Ask around you will see.
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.