Options

Got Screwed by being logged out

meeks100meeks100 Posts: 9
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Dipsh%t me forgot that the session would time out and I got through. But I was too late...oh well.

The only saving grace is that I won the lottery TWICE for PJ. Sat 9th row center in Camden and FRONT ROW at MSG1.

So, I'm not complaing, but still, I need to see EV again and soon.

Meeks.....
"nothing's changed but the surrounding bullshit, that has grown"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Me too other than winning the lottery
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I realized I was logged out 20 seconds before 4 for NY and managed to log in and still get tickets. I regard it as the most clutch performance of my life. My hands are still shaking.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    winning the lottery once ought to take you out of the running for the rest of the tour, imho, especially when it's a 12 show tour

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    A guy on the train to Trenton after the MSG gigs won the lottery for BOTH shows up there. I love the idea of a lottery but not with repeats.
  • Options
    meeks100meeks100 Posts: 9
    Danger you would think differently if you had one both, right? It wasn't my fault I one both...

Rock on....
    "nothing's changed but the surrounding bullshit, that has grown"
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    meeks100 wrote:
    Danger you would think differently if you had one both, right? It wasn't my fault I one both...

Rock on....

no. the idea of the lottery is to spread the love around the jamily (rebirth, tm fanch), right? why not let the next guy have a chance? you sat close, you had your day, what r u bitchin about man? you sound like the old fart seniors we just got out of those seats. you're in the way, dude. MOVE!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    A guy on the train to Trenton after the MSG gigs won the lottery for BOTH shows up there. I love the idea of a lottery but not with repeats.

yeah, really. You would think they'd mix it up a little, give everyone an opportunity. Good for the guy that won twice, I'm not bitching at him, I would've been happy with it too.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)