Options

Why Performers Need To Start Auctioning Their Tickets

scpjfanscpjfan Posts: 131
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I was listening to an interesting report on CBC radio last night discussing how Ticketmaster now has its own ticket broker site (I believe it's called Tickets Now, or something un original).

Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone thinks, but how would you feel about PJ auctioning off their tickets to their concerts. This would likely keep the scalpers out of the picture. How do you think it would work with the fan club tickets?
Hail, hail the lucky ones, I refer to those in love.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    scpjfan wrote:
    I was listening to an interesting report on CBC radio last night discussing how Ticketmaster now has its own ticket broker site (I believe it's called Tickets Now, or something un original).

Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone thinks, but how would you feel about PJ auctioning off their tickets to their concerts. This would likely keep the scalpers out of the picture. How do you think it would work with the fan club tickets?
    Then only the rich get the good seats. At least with the current system, the tickets, at least to start, would be the same price.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    I'd never see a show again if they did that.....because I'm not paying $500 to go to a show and you know people have the money to throw around like that.
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    scpjfan wrote:

If PJ did that??? Then I would cease going to any shows. I think I am pretty safe with these guys though.