Options

The "Who Else Has Really Good 10C Seats To Both MSGs But Can't Go?" Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    they were distributed at the hotel across the street, and as soon as the show started, they gave away any unclaimed 10c tix.

I learn something new everyday.
    So basically it is 1 more thing the ten club does above and beyond everyhting else.

They have the presale.
    We get a good chance to buy tix, if you have a computer with xp.
    Now they added a ticketmaster presale.
    They put tix on sale the day of the show.
    they give out extra tix for free.
    They let people in for free during small shows .

Now in response to pegasus.

How can people come up with more shit to bitch about, when it comes to the fans and the touring. You call us selfish, I know Nick goes to all the pre parties donates stuff, I have also let a ten clubber upgrade with a trade 1 time, and prob may do this tour in camden if I sit with nick, and let my brother sit in my ten club seats, becasue he could care less about seat location, he prob will go out on the lawn.
    Than the response becomes that I can not ask my brother, or best friend to go to the show for what I paid for the ticket.

There is no profit on that, I never said that there was, you layed it on me that this is considered scalping.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    nowhere, unless you are stating it yourself.
    Powers was just correcting a comment that YOU MADE!!!

YOU SAID:
    cant be mad at anyone besides scalpers, that is becasue its illeagal.

AND POWERS ANSWERED:
    umm scalping IS legal in NY now.

so everyone Chill the fuck out. And don't yell at Powers.

I thought he was being sarcastic to me assuming I was scalping.
    Than he went as far to neglect my repoint that I was getting face value from a friend. With I bet my msg tickets you cant sell it back for profit.
    Of course that is not the situation here, no seat will go empty from us. This was also pointed out. Pegs got steemed and acuse us of being selfish morons.

So whatever its all good, Lets just have a huddle and evryone yell HARRAY TEN CLUB, WE LOVE YOU.
    Becasue I do.

no more shows
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Now in response to pegasus.

How can people come up with more shit to bitch about, when it comes to the fans and the touring. You call us selfish, I know Nick goes to all the pre parties donates stuff, I have also let a ten clubber upgrade with a trade 1 time, and prob may do this tour in camden if I sit with nick, and let my brother sit in my ten club seats, becasue he could care less about seat location, he prob will go out on the lawn.
    Than the response becomes that I can not ask my brother, or best friend to go to the show for what I paid for the ticket.

There is no profit on that, I never said that there was, you layed it on me that this is considered scalping.
    that must be some NJ slang because once again I have problems making head or tail of what you say! I mean literally, it is not a version of english to me, I can't understand the grammar.

So based on what I guess I understand:
    I didn't call anyone selfish, you're getting me confused with someone else...use CTRL+F please.

I have no idea who Nick is, so I assume you mean the OP, which I have actually mostly defended through most of the thread!! so no idea why you're jumping on me.

I certainly never said you should be able to resell your ticket for what you paid for it, to whomever you please, member or not. my own spares are mostly going to members simply because my PJ friends all are, not because I look for them.

but if you can't attend yourself, it's 10c terms that then you can't resell at all since you can't be there to pick up the tickets... you know that when you buy the tickets.

Those terms are there for very good reasons: to fend off most scalpers (though I've heard of 10c members scalping their tickets once they've picked them up) and to protect the seniority (I have a friend with a 5 digit number. if it was that easy to resell, I'd get her to buy all the tickets and sell them back to me since she's not travelling this year!).
  • Options
    You can contact 10c. Tell them of your predicament. They will refund you for your tix and make them available for sale to another 10c Member.

ME.
    "You would be punctilious in assuming that."
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Am i even serious about this whole thread?

Bwhahahhaahahha.

Does that make me a shmuck?
    meh.

:cool:

figured you made this up.....and we already knew your a schmuck...
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Rayne wrote:
    It totally bums me out that I got SHUT OUT of first night MSG both presales and now have to HOPE for ticketbastard to rape me and allow me to buy crap ass seats at a much higher price than TC and people like you bought tickets...WHY?! If I end up next to empty seats at MSG 2 or other shows that I didn't get shut out of, I will be highly dissapointed in these such "fans". If at the last minute you can't go, that's one thing. If you buy the tickets (which were announced in PLENTY of time to see if such a vacation may exist for you!) and immediately know you can't go, shame on you! Come on people, we're supposed to be the SMART, CONSIDERATE fan club! Not the immature, moronic, selfish, DOUCHEBAG fanclub...help us out here!

....but I'm not bitter. ;)

This is the post I was replying too,and based all of my replies on. When you mentioned scalping and New york I was still reffering to this, so I am sorry.
    I still do not agree with this regardless of who said it. But I went back and obviously the three of you see things differantly.

no more shows
  • Options
    callen wrote:
    figured you made this up.....and we already knew your a schmuck...
    I baught him tickets, I bet he quits his job and goes, pending on how great a tour it is.

no more shows
  • Options
    Yeah.
    So i just went ape shit buying tickets.
    But I can't get the time off to go on to MSG after DC,
    so i'm just eating these tickets.

Who else?

I know theres a bunch of you that didn't get any tickets,
    and well ... that sucks.

But i'm trying to see who else is feeling my kind of suck right now.

:D

Ok, do you mean to say...."Who else is a jack ass like me?!?!?!"

At the very least you should have chosen to buy your tickest outside the fanclub if you weren't sure. This is like 3 months in advance. What "Sucks" is jerk offs like yourself (not a lot but enough) who jammed the 10C system and cock blocked someone else from going (or having to find much more expensive alternatives). I hope you feel this way today, tomorrow, and until the next time 10C dose a pre-sale and you know what the F your doing before you commit to buying through them.
  • Options
    Either way the show sold out. This would be mostly speculation. The club put the tickets up and they were available for at least and hour and a half, it took me that long on day 2. So the people that are mad enough to name call, I honestly just dont get it. Its not like the tenclub gave seats back to ticketmaster becasue the system overloaded. It sold out. After that they are the fans tickets who reserved the seats.

no more shows