Options

Does anyone want to partner up for Newark?

ryanjepryanjep Posts: 126
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Since I would be going solo if I get tix Ill take you, if you get tix you take me sort of thing. Just trying to help out my chances as well as yours.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I am up for that.
    Pearl Jam
    Houston, 9/5/92, Nacogdoches,11/20/93, Austin, 9/16/95, Dallas, 7/5/98, NYC MSG, 7/8/03, Letterman 10C fan show, 5/4/06, Irving plaza, 5/5/06, Camden 6/1/06, NYC MSG, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    Mansfield, 6/28/08, Austin @ ACL 10/4/09, Newark 5/18/10, MSG 5/21/10, Austin @ ACL 2012

Eddie Vedder
    NYC United Palace Theatre, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, Washington DC, 8/16/08, NYC Beacon Theatre 6/21/2011
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I'd be up for that too :)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    ok man you got it
  • Options
    DariusDarius Posts: 89
    looks like the whole crowd is up for it. i'm going to make it happen through a friend at a ticket dealer. i won't be paying more than face value, so i'll post back here to see who's got what going on. i'm in fort lee. where you folks comin in from?
    After several hundred concerts spanning nearly twenty years of my life, I've finally been to the best shows of my life. PJ at the Garden 6/24-25/08
  • Options
    rock on...rock on... Posts: 11
    I would take a single ticket, or two, anything....just need to see solo eddie.
    I would go to the NY1 show and Newark.

ANY HELP would be awesome
  • Options
    i failed
  • Options
    im living in hoboken now, couldnt get either nyc or newark, hoping to snag some newark tix from ticketmaster
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Sorry to hear that, so did I. I got NYC1 and I'm going to try with Ticketmaster for NYC2 on Friday. Good luck, hopefully someone here will have a ticket to sell you, they always seem to pop up ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.