Options

Where's the celebration?

Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
edited June 2008 in The Porch
A while back there was so much bellyaching around here because 10C wouldn't immediately tell us whether or not there would be bootlegs this year, so now with all but a confirmation there will be boots in some form today, there's no apparent excitement. Just wondering, seemed kinda odd to me.

And, yes, I am half being an ass, but it is still a legitimate question.
For my money, I don't really care what form the boots will take this year, I'm just glad it SEEMS they will be at all
All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    yes I am very excited about the fact that there will be boots for the upcoming shows..........I am very glad that I will be able to re-live the four shows I am going to. YAY!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    "PS. - Information about 2008 bootlegs will be coming soon." Is what the last email blast from the 10c reads. Need anymore proof? I knew it when Mike said it, didn't question this once. We will all have bootlegs. Yey Yey Yey. Happy happy joy joy. You can all drop your tapes.
  • Options
    I hope they sell them as Cds. i dont knwo how to do all the other stuff. So I have never heard the 5 canada shows I went to in 2005.
  • Options
    I hope they sell them as Cds. i dont knwo how to do all the other stuff. So I have never heard the 5 canada shows I went to in 2005.

They should have it so you have the choice, order and wait for the hard copy in the mail or a direct download in whatever format you want.

also its pretty easy to d/l from these megaupload links man, you just click on the link enter the 3 letter code and hit free download and youre off and running, only thing is if you dont buy a membership its limited to how much you can d/l so you d/l half the show and wiat for a couple hours then come back.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=213441

check here for those shows you went too, if you need anymore instructions PM me.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    I figure its easy. Its easiest for me to just buy a CD though. I dont need to listen to it the day after.
    I have been out of the community since 05 I am sure I will get these shows on CD. I just would love to have a packaged CD with the songs on the CD etc etc.