Options

MSG vs VA Beach (from DC)?

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I'm thinking about making it down and back for the VA beach show (from DC) in an all nighter road trip.

Has anyone made this trip before? It is possible that I will be doing all the driving. Might be too much after a full day of work (getting up at 530 am)...

Basically its either 3 hours by train to MSG (kick ass!) or three hours by car to VA beach (cheaper). :)

Decisions decisions. I slacked on the beacon..... but even before I see them in DC I know I am going to want to see them again atleast once more this tour.

Any advice from the well traveled PJ fan?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I also live in DC. I have been to MSG and Va beach venue.
    My train ride to NY from DC is only 69$ each way. With the price of todays gas may be just as cheap.
    Id love to goto va beach but I couldnt get anyone to go with me. Its like 3.5 hours from waldorf md where I live. I didnt want to do the driving to va beach and back so I am skipping. 2 camden, dc and 2 ny seemed like a full plate. If you are driving and have an extra ticket id goto va beach. I just cant hassle over it. I hassled alot over my other 5 shows
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    That is a good point about the train maybe being cheaper :)

Plus, I could sleep on a train and be someone coherant the next day!
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    I'm driving down and back to VA beach the same day from DC...I've done it from NY and it shouldn't be much different....