Options

Can These Tix Be Transfered

SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Can These Tix Be Transfered
See this needle...a see my hand...
Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
Turn me up...won't turn you away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,218
    nope. (ten characters)

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    nope
  • Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    nope. though there might be that one lucky person who told the 10c their story and they let them, but generally, no
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    Not a chance in Hell. Ask Satan and George W. Bush next time and see what result you'll get.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    If you don't want the tickets, I'm sure if you told them right now that they would just get rid of them for you. But no transferring between members.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    hope you are joking
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    Read much?
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    Nope

Didnt Say So When Announced
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    SBC03 wrote:
    Nope

Didnt Say So When Announced

"All ticket sales are final. No transfers, exchanges, or refunds."

Yeah.. didn't say so...?

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    When was the last tour that you were allowed to do transfers? I don't really know what the downside to allowing them is, it seems like a ton of people are obviously selling their tickets anyways.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    That language is always there, but I've done plenty of transfers. With that being said, I would think the rarity of these tix would mean tighter enforcement of the rules.

The "read much?" comments are ignorant on a few levels.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    4Powers20 wrote:
    nope. (ten characters)

LOL!!!! I hadn't seen that in a long long time....!!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I_Got_Shit wrote:
    When was the last tour that you were allowed to do transfers? I don't really know what the downside to allowing them is, it seems like a ton of people are obviously selling their tickets anyways.

Last transfers were done for 06 tour, this last tour, I saw a few people that contacted the 10C for transfers and they were pretty strict about the transfers...

and by posting this I'm not being sarcastic, but just in case you didnt see it.. this thread has been a sticky for a couple of days now http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=292540 :)
  • Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    4Powers20 wrote:
    nope. (ten characters)

I dont get it. Please enlighten me...
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    it's really too bad that the transfer kindness of the 10c was abused and they were forced into actually enforcing it.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    Last transfers were done for 06 tour, this last tour, I saw a few people that contacted the 10C for transfers and they were pretty strict about the transfers...
    Someone transferred to me this year, but they were definitely stricter, the guy who transferred them to me spoke with the 10c in person at Mansfield 1 about transferring for Mansfield 2.
  • Options
    PJMEMamaPJMEMama Posts: 99
    I was clicking on the ticket icon at 12:00 exactly, and continued, and was shut out. Boston 2 is not an option as I have to get my son to camp that day. I wish, I wish, I wish for tickets to boston 1!!!!
  • Options
    Someone transferred to me this year, but they were definitely stricter, the guy who transferred them to me spoke with the 10c in person at Mansfield 1 about transferring for Mansfield 2.

Well maybe he had a really good reason for transferring, maybe the fact that he was there in person helped to, I didn't try to transfer this tour, but did see a few people post that were turned down, so I agree with you that they were definately stricter than 2006 and 2003
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote:
    I dont get it. Please enlighten me...

Long long long time ago, we couldn't post anything that was under 10 characters... so if you posted "nope" the board would tell you your message was to short and told you it had to be at least 10 characters... so we would all post ... i.e. "nope" (10 Characters) to make it 10 characters... not sure when that changed and started allowing us to post as short as we wanted..
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,077
    I_Got_Shit wrote:

Downside is an extra load of administrative work when they're already bogged down during a tour.