Options

TenClub Ticket Pickup: MSG

freealcibiadesfreealcibiades Posts: 365
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hey guys!

I know the question has been asked before, but I'm sure the answer varies from venue to venue. For the Garden, what time are TenClub members able to pick up their tickets from the will call window?

I'm gonna use my lunch hour to get 'round to the Garden so as to avoid the lines later tonight. Please let me know, I'm sure there are a lot of folks interested in the answer to this question. Thanks!
member number: 198,xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,217
    did you not get the confirmation email.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    2 Pm
  • Options
    There's no need to be curt.

I read the confirmation email, but every venue is different. Those who have been to shows on this tour already can attest to that. If 2pm is firm though, thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    There's no need to be curt.

I read the confirmation email, but every venue is different. Those who have been to shows on this tour already can attest to that. If 2pm is firm though, thanks for the heads up.

the confirmation emails are venue specific. MSG email has the info for only the MSG show. Yes every venue is different, but so is every email confirmation.

• Options
    Then perhaps you should have just said that instead of "did you not get the confirmation email". Makes sense right? Anyway, thanks for your help.
  • Options
    Will Call is open right now, it closes at 8:30pm. I'm heading over soon - who else is gonna be there?
  • Options
    PearlJen22PearlJen22 Posts: 106
    Will Call is open right now, it closes at 8:30pm. I'm heading over soon - who else is gonna be there?

It opened early????
  • Options
    OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261

You are completely confused. About everything.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Options
    I just called the Garden and asked, that's what they told me. What am I confused about?
  • Options
    I just called the Garden and asked, that's what they told me. What am I confused about?

but Will call is different from the 10c window....
  • Options
    How do I not know this? My apologies. I'm so frantic about getting my tickets and the show tonight that I've been oblivious all day at work. Clearly that oblivion is reflected in this thread. Thanks PearlJen.
  • Options
    How do I not know this? My apologies. I'm so frantic about getting my tickets and the show tonight that I've been oblivious all day at work. Clearly that oblivion is reflected in this thread. Thanks PearlJen.

It's Ok...:)
    Everyone is going a little crazy today!
  • Options
    Then perhaps you should have just said that instead of "did you not get the confirmation email". Makes sense right? Anyway, thanks for your help.

I dont get it. They sent you an email listing exactly how it works. You came on here asking how it was going to work. I asked if you got the email. had you not gotten it, you may have had bigger problems, had you gotten it, you would have read the directions.

But regardless, have a GREAT time. I know I will!!!!

• Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    btw, theres no line at msg right now, and no merch outside.
  • Options
    You're right. I did get the email weeks and weeks ago. I don't remember what it said. I, I'm sure just like yourself, get many emails every day; between work and home it numbers in the hundreds.

So I thought with the goodwill I had been saving up since starting gremmie.net, I would ask the community for help. Fortunately PearlJen was kind of enough to help out. Unfortunately it took a small deck of snide comments from others before she was able to do so.

side note: thanks Detroit2NYC for the update. I'm heading over shortly!
  • Options
    arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    4powers20 really did make this thread more complicated. I got the emails also but deleted them as I get so many and wanted to know but he never did say. (Though I'm fine with the 2 pm presumption).
  • Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
    Anybody who has picked up their tickets want to post their 10C number and the section they are in?

I am sure we are all curious to see what the seat locations are like after so many discussions of fan club ticket caps on the MSG shows this year.

Let us know when you get them!
  • Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
    Anybody who has picked up their tickets want to post their 10C number and the section they are in?

I am sure we are all curious to see what the seat locations are like after so many discussions of fan club ticket caps on the MSG shows this year.

Let us know when you get them!
  • Options
    Once I get back from the Garden I will post my seat location. My fingers are crossed that I hit the lottery.
  • Options
    Once I get back from the Garden I will post my seat location. My fingers are crossed that I hit the lottery.

If you win the lottery I think you should take me!
    haha

but hopefully I'll win the lottery myself! :)
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    PearlJen79 wrote:
    If you win the lottery I think you should take me!
    haha

but hopefully I'll win the lottery myself! :)
    No wait! I'm gonna win the lotter...err. That's right! I got fucked like so many others on the day of the sale! Nevermind! Good luck to all with the lottery! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    the line is out from MSG to 7th and 31st, they didnt open the windows at 2.
  • Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 631
    Arakias wrote:
    the line is out from MSG to 7th and 31st, they didnt open the windows at 2.

And it's now raining....
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    colorsblendcolorsblend Posts: 173
    Windows opened about 15 min ago.
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    Hmmmm ... 154,XXX - Section 71. (Stone's) Side of stage.
    Definitely not the best I've ever had, but, hey ... I'll get a new perspective.

http://www.thegarden.com/seating/
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    acjc1acjc1 Posts: 49
    AWESOME!!!! I sat there for U2.... its like being on stage with the band!!! Who else picked up tix?
  • Options
    Window opened late but moved quick once it did. Member # 176,XXX and in section 60. Not too bad! Great photos of the view on MSG website. CAN'T wait until tonight!!
    Pearl Jam
    Houston, 9/5/92, Nacogdoches,11/20/93, Austin, 9/16/95, Dallas, 7/5/98, NYC MSG, 7/8/03, Letterman 10C fan show, 5/4/06, Irving plaza, 5/5/06, Camden 6/1/06, NYC MSG, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    Mansfield, 6/28/08, Austin @ ACL 10/4/09, Newark 5/18/10, MSG 5/21/10, Austin @ ACL 2012

Eddie Vedder
    NYC United Palace Theatre, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, Washington DC, 8/16/08, NYC Beacon Theatre 6/21/2011
  • Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 466
    nice job by MSG, opened an hour late, but very smooth from there

I have a crappy #, 410xxx, but very happy with sec. 106, row B.....love being on side of stage, on Mike's side

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    I'm BAAAAAAAACK!

Line was messy and it started pouring for about 10 minutes. My member number is 198,xxx. I am in Section 8 on the floor, Row F.
  • Options
    That MSG line was ridiculous.
    Ended up w/ Sec 11, Row C; I'll take it

Ooops; 10c # 308xxx