Options

Chicago Tickets on ebay...

ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I was just looking at ebay, and there are a LOT of tickets available.

A bunch of them have only an hour or so left, and are around face value!!

Disclaimer: none of the tickets are mine...I am just trying to help out the people here who didn't get any!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    ScottZeagle_bestickets.net is the ebay name of someone who is selling 4 pair to the Chigaco show...Are you sure that is not you?
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    release30 wrote:
    ScottZeagle_bestickets.net is the ebay name of someone who is selling 4 pair to the Chigaco show...Are you sure that is not you?
    Im not seeing any sold by him... which listings are/were they?
  • Options
    release30 wrote:

No way....seriously??

I don't even HAVE 4 pair.

Got a link??
  • Options
    I think I have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, had the wool pulled over my eyes!!!!!!

:D
  • Options
    lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    ScottZeagle is right. there are a bunch sitting right around $200 for a pair. awesome opportunities for those that got shut out.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    how can people be bitching about tickets and secondary market when this auction doesn't even get a single bid of 199.99 - great seats, marginally over face value - http://cgi.ebay.com/EDDIE-VEDDER-Chicago-Center-BALCONY-1-ROW-N_W0QQitemZ300241118653QQihZ020QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem - i've heard enough of the bitching, spend an extra 25-40 bucks or just shut up already
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I agree, the tickets are good prices. Not far over face value.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!