Options

E.V Poster Trade -- Looking for Vinyl

Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to trade my brand new "Endless summer tour" posters for one of the following vinyls:

Into the Wild
Binaural
L.O.T.L
Rearviewmirror

I love the poster, but would really like to try and work on my vinyl set. I'd prefer sealed copies, but will consider opened if they are in excellent shape. Send me a pm if interested and we'll talk.

Thanks,
Sean
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Would give my extra copy of "Wild" for a Kenyan Hall!!!!

Hell I will throw in some Mike Picks!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    silent tsilent t Posts: 50
    Lizardking wrote:
    Would give my extra copy of "Wild" for a Kenyan Hall!!!!

Hell I will throw in some Mike Picks!!

Any other way you're willing to part with your extra copy??? I don't have a KH but I might have something. I would love the ITW vinyl. That and RVM are the only vinyls I am missing. There must be something else.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,242
    I'll give you a sealed copy of S/T....Im not sure if the endless summer is worth the other vinyls mentioned.....Let me know if you want to trade.

Thanks
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I don't want to trade, but I know that will be hard to get any of those vinyls for that poster. It was around forever on tenclub and many people have it, making it less valuable in a trade. Good luck though.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    silent t wrote:
    Any other way you're willing to part with your extra copy??? I don't have a KH but I might have something. I would love the ITW vinyl. That and RVM are the only vinyls I am missing. There must be something else.

You have other posters willing to trade?

Here is my collection, so see if you have something I might want.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=7596
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    I have a sealed ITW Vinyl. Silent T, PM me and we'll start a dialogue and see if we can't get this thing taken care of. Others are welcome, all offers considered.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    There was a person on Craigs List offering a sealed ITW vinyl, a Kenyon poster, a sniper and a zippo for $600. The ad is no longer there, so I don't know if it got pulled or he sold. Either way, I saw it when I was looking for tickets to one of the shows, but can't find it now. I wondered if that "package" would sell for that price... but I guess I will never know - unless the seller is actively a member here and comes clean.

Good luck finding what you are looking for, everyone.
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    I don't want to trade, but I know that will be hard to get any of those vinyls for that poster. It was around forever on tenclub and many people have it, making it less valuable in a trade. Good luck though.

Its great that the poster was available for many of us to grab, and it did probably hurt its value. I just know that what I paid for the poster is pretty close to what the LOTL & RVM's are going for on Ebay. Just looking to make a friendly swap with a fan :>)
  • Options
    I'm also looking for Riot Act and Mirrorball if anyone has extra copies to trade. Couldn't resist the bump with over 250 people logged in :>)

Let the tour begin!!!