Options

Tampa and SC public sale info?

Vedderlution_BabyVedderlution_Baby Posts: 2,545
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Can someone help me out with this? Ticketmaster only has the WPB and Va dates lister. Livenation has all of Southern shows listed except Tampa and has no date listed for when SC tickets going on sale. What's up with this? I'm trying to snatch up some tickets for family but I can't find anything out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ballbagballbag Posts: 69
    http://www.livenation.com/artist/getArtist/artistId/17308/

edit: i just looked and noticed the sc on-sale time isn't there. yesterday it said s.c. went on sale Sat, 4/5 at 10:00 am EST. don't know why it's not there anymore?
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    they probably haven't set up everything yet for the public sale

assuming they update regularly (and they did have the PJ update really soon after the announcement), the following site might be the best place to check for ticket updates...

http://www.thecolonialcenter.com/
  • Options
    I called the box office at the St. Pete Times Forum yesterday to find out why they don't have any information about the 6/12 PJ show on their website (and why tickets aren't available on ticketmaster yet)....I was told that the show has not been officially "released" yet, whatever that means.

I was told to keep checking the Forum's website - that it will be displayed there once the show is official. In the meantime, I'm worried about missing the sale date if the show is released at the last minute.

Anyone else know anything??
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Thanks for the link, LukinFan, but when you click on the link for the Tampa show, it takes to ticketmaster which only has sale/ticket info for West Palm, Va Beach, and Mansfield...

it's like the Tampa and SC shows don't exist