Options

verification email?

wouldyouhitmewouldyouhitme Posts: 166
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Anyone else not get a verfication email?
I missed the poster and have been waiting for 30 min...

Frustrating as hell.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I finally got one by putting my E-Mail address into the one that asks for a different E-mail. Keep trying. Refresh the poster screen, I got mine after the "temp. out of stock" message came up.
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    never got authenticated here either
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    Anyone else not get a verfication email?
    I missed the poster and have been waiting for 30 min...

Frustrating as hell.

is this new or always this way for poster sales? I never had to authenticate before for ticket requests or anything now sure why I had to due this. Did everybody get this? I thought it was an error and didn't wait for the email and lost out on the poster.
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    Never received any kind of heads up. Not cool.
  • Options
    Didn't the verification process come after you added the item to your cart? It took my verification email a bit to come, but once it did my poster was in my cart waiting for me.

Does not seem like that big of a deal if it helps prevent fraud.
  • Options
    LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    Didn't the verification process come after you added the item to your cart? It took my verification email a bit to come, but once it did my poster was in my cart waiting for me.

Does not seem like that big of a deal if it helps prevent fraud.

Yeah but if your not expecting it, it would be an issue because if you are a member why would you need to authenticate again. stupid way to verify email addresses. They said it is a way for them to ensure members get their emails which makes no sense to me so yeah got screwed by 10c.
  • Options
    Check your junk mail or spam folder. I did the authentication process last week and after seemingly having not received the email I emailed 10C. They told me to check my spam folder and lo and behold there it was.
  • Options
    i had to change emails since i cant check my personal acct at work. 1 hour after the sale i had my brother check my original email from his computer and it was there- it never got transferred to the work email.

Eventhough I'm not happy with the surprise email verification I have to say the 10c staff were awesome. I was able to speak with someone on the phone and received several emails trying to rectify the situation. Thanks 10c for trying wo work this out with me. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.