Options

Pearl Jam ticket sales for tour

ontheroadontheroad Posts: 249
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Went on TM to check for tix for a friend and noticed the 6/28 Boston show still had some seats left...6/30 is sold out.

DC and Tampa still have decent seats available.

Anybody know how many shows are sold out at this point?

I read that PJ were advertising the shows around the on sale date, are the ads still running? With no album to promote, I wonder how many non die hards know they are touring?
"I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    ontheroad wrote:

Tampa still have decent seats available.

All that Tampa has left is the 3rd (and last) level available- it's been like that since the 1st general public sale date. They may sell a few more before June, but I think that the people that really want to see them again live have already bought their tickets
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    All that Tampa has left is the 3rd (and last) level available- it's been like that since the 1st general public sale date. They may sell a few more before June, but I think that the people that really want to see them again live have already bought their tickets

There will also be all the people that scoop up those crappy seats like 3 days before the show ...
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    i think both MSG shows are sold out.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,873
    only the lawn is left for hartford and boston.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Went to see Lou Reed in Philly last night. The concert listing for PJ indicated that the 19th is sold out. The tv monitor also showed this neck up shot of a Spanish Conquistador , right profile wearing the prototypical helmet of that time, with Pearl Jam in writing similar to the 05 Pittsburgh and AC event specific t's. Both the ticket situation, I imagine the 20th has lawn remaining, and the drawing caught my eye. Wonder if a poster will incorporate the image ( though I need another poster like I need a root canal).
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 242
    LukinFan wrote:

Also, in all of Central Florida there is ZERO advertisement for these shows. The only people who know are here.
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    snipes824 wrote:
    i think both MSG shows are sold out.

for sure they are ive checked. the only DC ones are way up high. far from what i would call decent. this is par i think with no new music as mentioned
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    pj66jppj66jp Posts: 41
    NewmanUSPS wrote:
    Also, in all of Central Florida there is ZERO advertisement for these shows. The only people who know are here.

I have checked each weekend concert section in the St Pete Times and there has also been no advertising for this show or listing for the upcoming show???
  • Options
    Those tickets in sec. 314 may look good on paper, but man that arena is absolutely massive. Being on the third tier with a arena that has 21,000+ seats isn't that decent. But, just being inside the building will be awesome.

Just checked tickets for the SC show. Sec 208. There's only two levels so obviously these tickets are on the upper level. 208 is right in the center on the left side.

http://www.thecolonialcenter.com/images/seatingcharts/84.jpg
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    Blind3 wrote:
    Went to see Lou Reed in Philly last night. The concert listing for PJ indicated that the 19th is sold out. The tv monitor also showed this neck up shot of a Spanish Conquistador , right profile wearing the prototypical helmet of that time, with Pearl Jam in writing similar to the 05 Pittsburgh and AC event specific t's. Both the ticket situation, I imagine the 20th has lawn remaining, and the drawing caught my eye. Wonder if a poster will incorporate the image ( though I need another poster like I need a root canal).

I am a huge Lou Reed fan! It's killing me that I'm missing him in NYC, but I bought 3 PJ shows and then found out about Lou. How was he? I saw him several times the last few years and thinks he's great live (when he wants to be).