Options

poster hunt

IC188161IC188161 Posts: 53
edited February 2011 in Lost Dogs
I know that it really is a longshot, but it doesn't hurt to ask...right? There are only 2 posters that I need to complete my collection of shows that I have been to. They are from the following shows:

1) September 18, 1998 @ Merriwether Post Pavillion
2) September 19, 1998 @ Constitution Hall

I realize that #2 is even more of a stretch than the other. #1 is the first show that my wife(girlfriend then) went to together. I was 16 and wasn't in on the whole poster thing and of course had no idea how much it would eventually mean to me. So, if anyone out there in PJ world has any info on how I could possibly attain either of these posters, I would greatly appreciate it!

Ian
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    There are a few Columbia 1998 up for sale on Expressobeans. Have you tried there? Just send the other members a PM. I have bought about 4 posters off of there and have not had a problem. I am getting my Columbia 1998 framed as I write by the Hoff! Can't wait to get it from him.

Constitution Hall is a tough one. There is one for sale on Expressobeans that I can see. I bet you will pay about 600 - 700 for the both of them.

Good Luck with your search. Columbia was a great show. I got front row center through the fan club for that show. man what a night!
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Also, this is who I bought my Constitution Hall from. Try finding some sites like this guy:

http://www.dking-gallery.com/

Or email him with questions. If all else fails go to Ames Bros. website and ask them. I am sure a lot of people already have, but the hunt/chase is what makes it great once you finally do land one. You will also possibly learn something or make a contact along the way.

I hope this helps! :)
  • Options
    Thank you for the advice. I'll definitely keep a close eye on the expresso bean site.