Options

Q re Columbia, SC

GavrocksGavrocks Posts: 33
edited May 2008 in The Porch
I was just looking at my email & noticed that my Ten Club ticket confirmation said this:
"This email confirms you were able to secure 2 tickets to the Columbia show at the Colonial Center venue on June 16, 2009."

Does anyone else going to the SC show have this? And if so, does that explain why the SC show isn't up for sale on the Ticketmaster website? Because I can't find it on there, so I'm wondering if it'll be half empty if the public aren't able to easily buy tickets!

Also, how much were the pair of tickets? I can't remember & need to konw how muh to charge my friend!

Thanks,

Gav.
Ten Club Member: 342***

10/11/06 - Brisbane, QLD, Australia
14/6/08 - Manchester, TN, USA
16/6/08 - Columbia, SC, USA
20/11/09 - Melbourne, VIC, Australia

"Such a perfect Island, tucked away in the sea.
The real land of the free, do you hear me?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    spinDrAtlspinDrAtl Posts: 109
    Tickets are being sold through the Colonial Center's website.
    So this is what it's like to be an adult.

Atlanta 4-3-94,Charleston 10-5-96
    Atlanta 8-7-00,Atlanta 4-19-03
    Vegas 6-6-03,Vegas 7-6-06
    Chicago Vic 8-2-07,Columbia 6-16-08
    MSG I 6-24-08, Philadelphia 10-31-09
  • Options
    Gavrocks wrote:
    I was just looking at my email & noticed that my Ten Club ticket confirmation said this:
    "This email confirms you were able to secure 2 tickets to the Columbia show at the Colonial Center venue on June 16, 2009."

Does anyone else going to the SC show have this? And if so, does that explain why the SC show isn't up for sale on the Ticketmaster website? Because I can't find it on there, so I'm wondering if it'll be half empty if the public aren't able to easily buy tickets!

Also, how much were the pair of tickets? I can't remember & need to konw how muh to charge my friend!

Thanks,

Gav.

142 for a pair through tenclub
  • Options
    Big EdBig Ed Posts: 331
    The Colonial Center is bout 80% full according to the website. Try to buy 2 tix and youll be offered some way up high in the back.
    Ignoring Rusted Signs
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,114
    Gavrocks wrote:

Thanks,

Gav.
    Yes, my confirmation had the 2009 date. I wouldn't worry about it as it's just a typo.

The explanation for it not being on Ticketmaster is that the Colonial Center is not a Ticketmaster venue. That's why you had to go through the CC's web site.
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Good catch. Guess the D.C. date wasn't the only typo.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,023
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee