Options

My Hartford Experience And Tips For Mansfield

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,526
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Wow, that was painful. But I got tickets. It looks like tickets are still available because the Hartford logo is still up. But the thing crashed 15 times and it genuinely was a pain in the behind. I thought I simply couldn't buy tickets at work.

TIPS for mansfield: Copy and paste your credit card number. Seriously, do it now. It will save you from fumbling around with numbers and everyone is nervous and time is of the essence.

Keep Trying. You will crash, no doubt. But if you're persistent, you'll get tickets.

Good luck!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    Wow, that was painful. But I got tickets. It looks like tickets are still available because the Hartford logo is still up. But the thing crashed 15 times and it genuinely was a pain in the behind. I thought I simply couldn't buy tickets at work.

TIPS for mansfield: Copy and paste your credit card number. Seriously, do it now. It will save you from fumbling around with numbers and everyone is nervous and time is of the essence.

Keep Trying. You will crash, no doubt. But if you're persistent, you'll get tickets.

Good luck!

That's what I thought. I figured work go wise to what I was doing and then shut it down. I did get them and they were in my cart for a long time because it came back on another attempt and said they were already there.
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • Options
    tsaraxtsarax Buffalo, NY Posts: 245
    My wife finally got in and got a pair... but I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet... Should I be concerned?
    05-02-03 Buffalo; 07-12-03 Hershey; 09-13-05 Hamilton; 09-19-05 Toronto; 05-10-06 Toronto; 06-27-08 Hartford; 08-21-09 Toronto; 05-09-10 Cleveland; 05-10-10 Buffalo; 09-11-11 Toronto; 09-15-11 Hamilton; 07-16-13 London; 05-10-16 Toronto
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,759
    tsarax wrote:
    My wife finally got in and got a pair... but I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet... Should I be concerned?

If they're in your profile on the goods page, then you got them.

I didn't start getting my msg confirm emails until last night.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093

Good luck!

I've been doing that for a while now....poster sales and now tickets. I agree
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    tsarax wrote:

Not to worry. If you see them in the Goods list you got them. I also copy and pasted the info after the purchase out to word so if there is a problem I could email 10c.
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,526
    I have them in my profile but didn't seem them in cart so didn't worry.

Good luck on Mansfield!!!
  • Options
    tsaraxtsarax Buffalo, NY Posts: 245
    Thanks all! I checked and they are there! Phew!

Thanks for your help!
    05-02-03 Buffalo; 07-12-03 Hershey; 09-13-05 Hamilton; 09-19-05 Toronto; 05-10-06 Toronto; 06-27-08 Hartford; 08-21-09 Toronto; 05-09-10 Cleveland; 05-10-10 Buffalo; 09-11-11 Toronto; 09-15-11 Hamilton; 07-16-13 London; 05-10-16 Toronto