Options

A nice gesture

BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
edited July 2008 in The Porch
So Im working on Mackinac Island, MI for the summer as a bartender. Turns out a guy who works at a bar down the street from my bar is a huge Pearl Jam fan and told me a few weeks ago that he was going to go to three Pearl Jam shows. He hit up the two Mansfeild shows and I can't remember the other one he went to. But anyways before he left he was in my bar having a few drinks and he was pumped up about the shows. Anyways he takes off I tell him to have a kick ass time and that is that. About a week later I wasnt working so I was just in the bar hanging out and he walks in and its the first I had seen of him since he left. I noticed a T shirt on his shoulder. He took one look at me and just says "For you Buddy". It was fucking great it made my day. I didn't ask him for anything at all. Although it was a medium and I am just in between a medium and a large. Large is too big Mediums are a little tight. But I figure I can shed five pounds and it will be good for me and I can wear the shirt with out it being too tight. But I just figured that I would share this little story.
Shows:
San Diego 2003
Grand Rapids 2004
Grand Rapids 2006
Detroit 2006
Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pearl Jam fans are the best.
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Pearl Jam fans are the best.
    Yes they are. Nice story. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."