Options

What are my chances? (WPB Related)

Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I'm not in 10c. I don't even know when the hell the tickets go on sale. I don't care if they're good seats or bad seats, I just want any seat. Are they gonna be completely sold out by April? I have no chance, do I?

I don't even live in West Palm Beach. But I do know someone who does, and I've already asked if they could go get the tickets for me if I gave them the money. So that's not a problem. Just availability, that's the problem.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Duder5k wrote:
    I'm not in 10c. I don't even know when the hell the tickets go on sale. I don't care if they're good seats or bad seats, I just want any seat. Are they gonna be completely sold out by April? I have no chance, do I?

I don't even live in West Palm Beach. But I do know someone who does, and I've already asked if they could go get the tickets for me if I gave them the money. So that's not a problem. Just availability, that's the problem.

You will have absolutely no problems getting general admission tickets to the florida shows. Hell, the ten club seats havent even sold out yet.
  • Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Alright so I see on this site that they actually go on sale on April 5th. How early should I ask my friend to go? Is there gonna be a super long line? Any estimate on the price?

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Duder5k wrote:
    Alright so I see on this site that they actually go on sale on April 5th. How early should I ask my friend to go? Is there gonna be a super long line? Any estimate on the price?

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Why don't you just purchase on ticketmaster.com?

Price will probably be around 60-70 bucks or so.
  • Options
    you won't have an issue getting tickets.
    the wpb show goes on sale on saturday 4/5 and 10am, according to live nation.

i already picked up my ten club tickets for this show, so see you there!
    4/17/94 ny, 9/28/96 ny, 8/29/98 nj, 9/10/98 ny, 9/11/98 ny, 8/9/00 fl, 8/10/00 fl, 8/23/00 ny, 8/24/00 ny, 8/25/00 ny, 4/11/03 fl, 4/13/03 fl, 7/11/03 ma, 7/14/03 nj, 10/08/04 fl (vfc tour),6/11/08 fl, 6/12/08 fl

55,xxx
  • Options
    if you show some due diligence, you can get great seats to just about any pj shows. 10c members with extras, public on sales, ticketmaster ticket drops, day-of-show box-office drops, craigslist, ebay scalpers that get stuck with tickets. there are just so many avenues that you can use to avoid the boulevard of scalpers and brokers. i know not everyone has the time to devote to this stuff, but with a little effort, good seats are possible at reasonable prices.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri