BOOTLEGS 2005

Red MoskitouRed Moskitou Posts: 134
edited January 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello!

I need someone to get me all the bootlegs from 2005. In mp3 I think right? PVT so we can find a way. You copy to a dvd or 2 and send by mail. I pay of course, dvds and package and shipping.

Anyone?

I appreciate!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mavimavi Posts: 941
    You can download them all from here
    http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules ... D&ext.html
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    She saved your life. ;):)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    edited January 2011
    Hello!

I need someone to get me all the bootlegs from 2005. In mp3 I think right? PVT so we can find a way. You copy to a dvd or 2 and send by mail. I pay of course, dvds and package and shipping.

Anyone?

I appreciate!
    Send me a 8gb flash drive I'll put all the shows on it and return it postage free. PM me if you want to rather than download. pearljambootlegs.org is awesome for shows and I see someone has sensibly posted the link already. ;)
    Post edited by veddertown on
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,318
    veddertown wrote:
    Hello!

Anyone?

I appreciate!
    Send me a 4gb flash drive I'll put all the shows on it and return it postage free. PM me if you want to rather than download. pearljambootlegs.org is awesome for shows and I see someone has sensibly posted the link already. ;)

Only 4 gigs? :? The total included the audio & pictures & confirmation emails that were included in the Basecamp downloads is a total of 7.38 gigs. All 32 show's. I bought each & every one from Basecamp.

Where did you download those '05 bootlegs?
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    demetrios wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hello!

Anyone?

I appreciate!
    Send me a 4gb flash drive I'll put all the shows on it and return it postage free. PM me if you want to rather than download. pearljambootlegs.org is awesome for shows and I see someone has sensibly posted the link already. ;)

Only 4 gigs? :? The total included the audio & pictures & confirmation emails that were included in the Basecamp downloads is a total of 7.38 gigs. All 32 show's. I bought each & every one from Basecamp.

Sorry D!! My mistake! It was an 8gb one I had them on indeed.... :roll: I only bought the S. America ones at the time and downloaded the Canada shows much later from pjbootlegs.org.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Sorry D!! My mistake! It was an 8gb one I had them on indeed.... :roll: I only bought the S. America ones at the time and downloaded the Canada shows much later from pjbootlegs.org.

The 4 gigs you have might be just the mp3's. Though not sure what the kbps MP3 quality pearljambootlegs.org had for those Canadian show's. They should all be 192kbps. The photo's for the NA tour were high quality while the SA were just reg sized pics.

PearlJam2005MP3s.jpg
    demetrios wrote:
    PearlJam2005MP3s.jpg
    :o You could buy/download the 2005 bootlegs from Ten Club back then? 8-)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    PearlJam2005MP3s.jpg
    :o You could buy/download the 2005 bootlegs from Ten Club back then? 8-)

Ah yeah! Hours after the show the MP3 download was available. Just like the '03 day's. But these were better quality then those 64kbps mp3's from '03. I really liked the java player from Basecamp. I would wake up the following morning. Head over to the website and the player will start & the files would be downloading. The download speeds & customer service were pretty awesome. I think they also did a great job on the '06 tour. Though wished they also did flacs for the '05 like they did for the '06. Someday ...
    demetrios wrote:

Ah yeah! Hours after the show the MP3 download was available. Just like the '03 day's. But these were better quality then those 64kbps mp3's from '03. I really liked the java player from Basecamp. I would wake up the following morning. Head over to the website and the player will start & the files would be downloading. The download speeds & customer service were pretty awesome. I think they also did a great job on the '06 tour. Though wished they also did flacs for the '05 like they did for the '06. Someday ...
    I wish all these bootlegs come back someday... Though, I have been lurking since 2004 I joined The Club last year. So I missed all the aforementioned incredible moments. :x
This discussion has been closed.