Options

STP in Spokane meet up

kkasmankkasman Posts: 47
edited September 2008 in The Porch
OFF TOPIC But is any one going to see Stone Temple Pilots tonight at the knitting factory(Big Easy) want to meet up for a brew before hand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kkasman wrote:
    Any one going to see Stone Temple Pilots tonight at the knitting factory(Big Easy) want to meet up for a brew before hand?

WOW!! Another Spokanite!! I thought I was the only one in the city! Not going to STP, but maybe another time...You know any other fans here... Thought I was on an island all alone! ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    STP isn't good now at all. Well the band is, but Scott is pitiful. He shows up to shows drunk and forgets lyrics. And he can't sing worth shit anymore. It's sad really.
    Nathan
  • Options
    STP isn't good now at all. Well the band is, but Scott is pitiful. He shows up to shows drunk and forgets lyrics. And he can't sing worth shit anymore. It's sad really.

I saw the show last week in Bend and the band was on fire. Scott's voice was amazing. Sorry you saw a bad show. The Bend show was excellent.
  • Options
    jcckjc wrote:
    I saw the show last week in Bend and the band was on fire. Scott's voice was amazing. Sorry you saw a bad show. The Bend show was excellent.
    It was the same way when I saw Velvet Revolver last October. I've lost all respect for Scott.
    Nathan
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    Out of curiosity, what does this thread have to do with Pearl Jam?