Options

What Will You Use Your Zippo On The First Time?

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited May 2008 in The Porch
I was gonna do a poll but I forgot how to do that. So post if you plan on using your Zippo. And what will you first use it on?

Me of course I'm using mine, thats why I bought it. :D

And well pretty easy to guess what I will use mine on the first time. It will be a blissful first time indeed. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    load up the bong, crank up the song...let the informa dial 911...and puff happily with my zippo
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    hmmmm...i didn't consider that. i imbibe so infrequently, haha. definitely use a regular lighter though.,....hmmmmmm.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    I was gonna do a poll but I forgot how to do that. So post if you plan on using your Zippo. And what will you first use it on?

And well pretty easy to guess what I will use mine on the first time. It will be a blissful first time indeed. :D

I plan to hold onto it and put it somewhere for safe keeping. I'll use my Bic lighters for my smokeables :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261
    D

Riot Act.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    i'll use it to heat up my crack pipe. the butane is outta gas.
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i'll use it to heat up my crack pipe. the butane is outta gas.
    how did i know this was coming. :cool:
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,644

i SHANT be using the zippo hehe :D
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478

Well with a name like red eyes, I don't have to wonder what you will use yours for lol I plan on using mine for the same thing.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    nfanel wrote:
    how did i know this was coming. :cool:

where is my tyrone biggums thread???
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/cutback32/IMG_1037.jpg

:D
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    sell it on ebay???

lol

Na to pricy for me to purchase.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

Fucking beautiful :D

That would be a nice poster.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    mine will be added to my survival gear...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    It has to be used when Release is playing. It's the only way.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    RockMama wrote:
    Well with a name like red eyes, I don't have to wonder what you will use yours for lol I plan on using mine for the same thing.

Glad to hear we think alike. :)

Btw did you see both Milwaukee shows in 95? My first PJ show was the second nite at Summerfest in 95.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Zippos are terrible smot poking lighters.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Zippos are terrible smot poking lighters.

They can lite a joint up right? Well then it's perfect. :)

Only the good stuff with this Zippo. hehe
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    Patrick-I think my first show was Summerfest first night but I'll have to look at the ticket when I get home.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    RockMama wrote:
    Patrick-I think my first show was Summerfest first night but I'll have to look at the ticket when I get home.

I missed that first show due to seeing the Grateful Dead in Chicago at Soldier Field. Not a bad excuse for missing a PJ show I'd say. :)
  • Options
    these are going to be worth tons, right? I'm not using mine. ha ha. I have to buy one just cuz it looks cool. I don't even smoke. maybe to light up for the ladies?
    "Smokey, this is not Nam, this is bowling. There are rules. If you mark that frame an 8 you are entering a world of pain."
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    I used mine for the first time with a finely rolled blunt.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    They can lite a joint up right? Well then it's perfect. :)

Only the good stuff with this Zippo. hehe
    Oh yeah, spark up a J with them!! Good call. :cool:
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    blunt or joint w/buds and friends
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I used mine for the first time with a finely rolled blunt.

Any left? hehehe
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    load up the bong, crank up the song...let the informa dial 911...and puff happily with my zippo

Dont zippo your weed! That just wastes it... specially in a bong...
    Use an adjustable lighter on the lowest setting..

Sheesh, kids :D
  • Options
    Its kind of funny that you all spent 50 bucks on a friggin lighter lol Vedward is laughing at you right now, rolling in 100 dollar billz yall
  • Options
    Its kind of funny that you all spent 50 bucks on a friggin lighter lol Vedward is laughing at you right now, rolling in 100 dollar billz yall

It's not like Zippo is a cheap lighter. Go to a cigar store and check out the prices of them.

IMO it was 50 bucks well spent. :D
  • Options
    It's not like Zippo is a cheap lighter. Go to a cigar store and check out the prices of them.

IMO it was 50 bucks well spent. :D

Haha yes i know they are pretty pricey anyways.. just trying to lighten the mood and make funny time? In a nutshell, i was being facetious :D

Next hit for you my man, im kind of far on the train
  • Options
    Haha yes i know they are pretty pricey anyways.. just trying to lighten the mood and make funny time? In a nutshell, i was being facetious :D

Next hit for you my man, im kind of far on the train

Thanks cause I've been off the train for a couple of days. But I'll be back on soon. :D
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    evidence
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/