Options

Was there a ticket confirmation email sent for EV solo shows?

over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Ok, I just realized this and I am getting a little nervous. I bought EV solo tickets, they are in my profile, got the your order has been received email, which said another email will be sent when the order is processed. Checking now, this never came. . . and it did for the Pearl Jam shows last month. Did people get this for the ev solos?

I'm two days away from my first show and nervous as shit after I noticed this...
Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I didnt get one for Boston but I did for Chicago, I'm not really worried though. If theyre in your profile its ok.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Ok thanks. The last thing I need is to show them my id though and for them to go "Who?" though, so that thought is always in the back of my head.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    Heres the confirmation email I got for the Newark show: things might be different for your venue though.
    Hello Ten Club Member:

You were successful in securing tickets to the Eddie Vedder Solo Tour for the 8/7 Newark, NJ show at the NJ Performing Arts Center. Here are a few things to know about your tickets:

1. Tickets will be received at will call window of the main box office on the evening of the show.

2. The box office will open at 4:30pm for ticket distribution.

3. Doors will open at 6:30pm and Liam Finn will start at 7:30pm.

4. You must present photo identification to collect the tickets.

5. The fan club member who purchased the tickets must be in attendance to receive the tickets.

6. No reselling of Ten Club tickets or all future ticket benefits will be revoked.

7. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.

8. You will receive 2 reserved seated tickets.

9. Seat location will be randomly chosen in advance. Early arrival at box office will not effect seat location.

10. No cameras of any kind, including cell phone cameras, will be allowed into the venue.

Thanks
    10club
    Dont worry as long as there in the profile you'll get in, no matter if you got a confirmation email or not.
    Have fun at the show!
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II