Options

pearl jam archive.org policy?

ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
edited May 2008 in The Porch
does anyone know if they have one. I think its such a shame that PJ aren't one of the bands included on that site. I know there are a lot of auds and a lot of soundboards in circulation that sound excellent and should be on their, for the masses who may not be as in the know as some of us.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    i'm certainly not one to say yeah or nay but i just cant see pearl jam ever allowing archive.org to happen(which btw is by far one of the best websites around for music, imo)

though...i also never thought the band would ever do love reign over me live...
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    why wouldn't they? they've always encouraged people to tape their shows and spread them around.

i'm not suggesting people upload the official boots to the archive, but maybe some of the pre-2000 stuff would make sense
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    all that stuff is readily available if you know where to look for it.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    augustwest wrote:
    i'm certainly not one to say yeah or nay but i just cant see pearl jam ever allowing archive.org to happen(which btw is by far one of the best websites around for music, imo)

though...i also never thought the band would ever do love reign over me live...
    Yes sir, archive.org is great live site. I got a lot of Soul COughing/Mike Doughty and 311 stuff from there.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009