Options

Fargo 2003 Bootleg

cindy.weisertcindy.weisert Posts: 26
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Hi,

I'm wondering how to get a copy of this concert? My husband and I were there. It would be fun to watch it again! Let me know how I could get a copy of this. Thanks a bunch!

Cindy :)
"If you hate something, don't you do it too"~Pearl Jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LUV2ROCKLUV2ROCK Posts: 140
    i don't think this was videotaped.If it was,it's not widely known about or maybe it's not for trade.

I was there also.Great time,even though ed was sick and was coughing and hacking all night long.Sorry if i burst you're bubble.
    73,XXX

Member since day 1 here in August 2003
  • Options
    My bubble is burst :(

I was hoping it might be available somewhere. Yeah, I remember Eddie wasn't feeling very well that evening. I'm so glad I was able to go see Pearl Jam. I doubt they will be back to Fargo, North Dakota anytime soon. I would go again in a heartbeat if they did, though. It was a great time :)

Thanks for the response,
    Cindy :)
  • Options
    I've got it right here, the audio anyways. Were you only interested in video?
  • Options
    I was hoping for video, however, I would be happy with ANYTHING from the concert! You have the audio???
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    Yes. All of the 2003 shows were professionally recorded and released by the band. Audio is available for all of them. :D
  • Options
    Where do I purchase it at? (Fargo 2003 audio)??? Is there an official place to purchase it? Let me know! thanks! cindy
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Bargain bin at Walmart or Sams Club usually has loads of em.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    Where do I purchase it at? (Fargo 2003 audio)??? Is there an official place to purchase it? Let me know! thanks! cindy

I'm pretty sure that Fargo was only available through the 10C... you're probably going to have to through ebay if you want an official copy. Otherwise there are a large number of people who can burn it for you.
  • Options
    poto101poto101 Posts: 382
    you want the Fargo boot eh margie??

yahhh
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)