Options

Next album.. double sided please!

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited May 2008 in The Porch
I remember, they had so much leftover material from Avocado they excluded because it wasn't as upbeat as they wanted the album to be. I'm sure it was great stuff they put away.. They need to do a double album with an upside and a downside this time!

-Include some instrumentals
-More experimentation, but enough material to include catchy pop songs too.
-Mixing like O'brien recently did on Reign over Me!
-Make this thing flow good like an epic movie..

That is all. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    I don't care about a double album but please no upside/downside. That's a snore fest.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I don't mind a double album of new material, that would rock. I just hope PJ never puts out one of those dual discs where one side is a dvd and the other side is the audio. Those are horrible. I'd rather have two seperate discs.
    The dual discs scrach, and I couldn't even put Springsteen's "Devils and dust" album on my zune player.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    *Toastie*Toastie Posts: 59
    Nah boooo no double sided album! Ive been jaded since the last RHCP effort. Just a cracking cd of 10-15 songs will do it for me! Oh and a few b-sides here and there...not like avocado.
    www.myspace.com/allmankind
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    I remember, they had so much leftover material from Avocado they excluded because it wasn't as upbeat as they wanted the album to be. I'm sure it was great stuff they put away.. They need to do a double album with an upside and a downside this time!

-Include some instrumentals
    -More experimentation, but enough material to include catchy pop songs too.
    -Mixing like O'brien recently did on Reign over Me!
    -Make this thing flow good like an epic movie..

That is all. :)

oh yes!!!!
    danny d
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    I'd say it's also time to get back to a heavier, darker sound. People have said that they've gone back to their old sound for the last few albums but it never has quite gotten there. I just wanna pop it in and hear some ripping song like "Once" or "Go" start up... Probably won't happen...
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan