Options

Anyone in Europe got their Zippos?

JazzmannJazzmann Posts: 98
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I guess not, but I'll check anyway. The shipping here has improved so nothings impossible.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,926
    Not yet . . . waiting . . . waiting . . .
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    i got mine today! :D

its sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    JazzmannJazzmann Posts: 98
    i got mine today! :D

its sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!

So there is a god! :)
  • Options
    JoshuaTree wrote:
    So there is a god! :)

yeah but i forgot to mention it came from a board member who bought one then sent it over to me after delivery to them in the U.S.!!!!!!!

Only bad thing about the lighter is the amount im smoking now so i can use it loads! :D
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Haven´t received mine and i´ll be gone thursday on a 2 week vacation. Maybe tomorrow
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    yeah but i forgot to mention it came from a board member who bought one then sent it over to me after delivery to them in the U.S.!!!!!!!

Only bad thing about the lighter is the amount im smoking now so i can use it loads! :D
    ah...when I did that for he hoodie, I got it over a week before anyone that had ordered direct from 10c..

mmmm..doesn't look good for me, I didn't think when I ordered this and the KH.. I'll be gone for a month and the letterbox slot is too small for anything but letters to go through.. they're going to send them back by the time I get home :(
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    ah...when I did that for he hoodie, I got it over a week before anyone that had ordered direct from 10c..

mmmm..doesn't look good for me, I didn't think when I ordered this and the KH.. I'll be gone for a month and the letterbox slot is too small for anything but letters to go through.. they're going to send them back by the time I get home :(

cant you contact the post office and ask them to forward it on to someone else or leave a note and get it posted to your neighbour?
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    cant you contact the post office and ask them to forward it on to someone else or leave a note and get it posted to your neighbour?
    probably can..but northing's free here...holding mail for a month is over £15 I think..

I might try to get my neighbours to go pick it up for me (they NEVER ask for ID)