Options

Question

RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
edited February 2008 in The Porch
did Petty ever come down & play with PJ during the Gorge shows? I hear the signing for Tom to come down but did he ever come down? and if not why wouldnt he? dont artisits usually perform with other artists?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I don't remember hearing him during the show, so I'm gonna say he didn't.
  • Options
    No, Petty didn't come down and play.

You realize Petty wasn't actually AT the show, right? The band was staying at a hotel nearby. Petty was scheduled to play the next. The whole thing was just for laughs.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Nope, just heard the DVD and was curious if he ever jumped in on a set with them. I know he wasnt at the show for they said he was staying at a hotel near by and could hear them..though maybe he did and came down, just a curious question . But I mean if he was in town why not Jam with them?
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    did Petty ever come down & play with PJ during the Gorge shows? I hear the signing for Tom to come down but did he ever come down? and if not why wouldnt he? dont artisits usually perform with other artists?

No he didnt come out he was staying nearby cuz he was playing the next night . But eddie did come to the tom show here last year at the white river it was awesome
  • Options
    tom petty would never do something like that, hes a professional, he practices
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me