Options

Prediction for No Way in Mass

tmud91087tmud91087 Posts: 97
edited June 2008 in The Porch
PJ has been busting out some rare songs. W.M.A and all night for bonnaroo S.C. saw Education. I think they are going to save something really specialy for Boston (last time it was Leash)...I think its going to be No Way...What else do you think could be possible for them to bust out in the two nights in mass?
5/24/06 - Boston
5/25/06 - Boston
6/28/08 - Mansfield
6/30/08 - Mansfield
8/2/08 - Eddie in Boston (FRONT ROW!)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    tmud91087 wrote:
    PJ has been busting out some rare songs. W.M.A and all night for bonnaroo S.C. saw Education. I think they are going to save something really specialy for Boston (last time it was Leash)...I think its going to be No Way...What else do you think could be possible for them to bust out in the two nights in mass?

I was thinking/hoping the same thing. Geez, at the rate they're going they'll have nothing left for us by the end of next week :(

Edit: All Those Yesterdays would be nice too :)
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    I don't think they are going to save it for their last or second-to-last show. They know we want to hear it. I think starting with Camden we are going to start getting a lot of older/rarer stuff.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    UndieTaker wrote:
    I don't think they are going to save it for their last or second-to-last show. They know we want to hear it. I think starting with Camden we are going to start getting a lot of older/rarer stuff.

Aren't they playing a lot of old and rare stuff now? I wouldn't consider All Night, Education, Faithfull, Who You Are or WMA common or new.

Let me guess you're going to Camden ;)

I think they'll keep the surprises coming until 7/1...although will we be surprised anymore if we expect it? Hmm, maybe they'll play a greatest hits setlist at MSG. Now that would surprise me! :)
  • Options
    ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    I really, really, really would like to see both WMA and No Way. Still Brother is the song that, gun to my head, I would hope for at some point.
  • Options
    if other side doesn't get played in NYC then they HAVE to play it @ Mansfield!!

and i know it's not "rare" but i would love to see crown of thorns too!
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    One can only hope.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options

and i know it's not "rare" but i would love to see crown of thorns too!

They've only played it a dozen times so it's still pretty rare. Opener for the 6/30 show maybe? That'd be very cool :D
  • Options
    Tangerine wrote:
    Opener for the 6/30 show maybe? That'd be very cool :D

HELL YES!!