Options

people who cant shut up

shawndyershawndyer Posts: 269
edited August 2008 in The Porch
to the hardcore ed fans sitting directly behind me thanks for not being able to shut the fuck up all night.i was lucky enough to score 5th row center and was pumped until you and your friends opened your mouth and told everyone how it was the same set list as the west coast tour. we also loved your insight how ed should be more original with these shows. you should have stayed home im shocked you could pull yourself away from warcraft to go to the show. im sure you knew i was pissed cause you left when hard sun came on knowing that i would have seen you outside. grow up theres people that enjoy the shows and dont just go cause you can say you were there
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    There's a herd of folks like this at every show by every artist nowadays. :(
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    at least you did not have meat heads next to you that would not shut up the entire show, the ass next to me yelled one of the comments where eddie said it all sounds like "i am a idiot" ...........
    08/29 & 8/30 2000-Mansfield
    7/2 & 7/11 2003-Mansfield
    9/28 & 9/29 2004-Boston
    5/24 & 5/25 2006-Boston-11th & 10th row
    6/27 2008-Hartford -Front Row Center!
    6/28 & 6/30 2008-Mansfield

08/01 (2nd row) & 08/02/2008 (Eddie Vedder) Boston

skinny little bitch