Options

Even Flow - The First 10 Years (Bootleg Compilation)

Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,751
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I'm a pretty big Even Flow whore so a few years ago I made a little compilation of "Even Flow through the years." I mentioned it in a thread maybe a week or two back and was requested by fellow Evenflow whore SENROCK to upload it. So here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YXNA4O2G

Tracklisting:

1. Gossman Project Instrumental (The King)
2. Mookie Blaylock Demo
3. Ten Rough Mix
4. Ten Album Version
5. Live in Hollywood '91
6. Live at MTV Unplugged '92
7. Music Video/Greatest Hits Version
8. Live in Las Vegas '93
9. Live in Atlanta '94 (from the Dissident single)
10. Live in Japan '95 (with the alternate intro)
11. Live in Berlin '96
12. Live in Pittsburgh and North Carolina '98 (from Live on Two Legs)
13. Live in Seattle '98
14. Live in Barcelona '00
15. Live in Camden '00
2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,178
    I'm a pretty big Even Flow whore so a few years ago I made a little compilation of "Even Flow through the years." I mentioned it in a thread maybe a week or two back and was requested by fellow Evenflow whore SENROCK to upload it. So here it is:

Tracklisting:

2. Mookie Blaylock Demo
    3. Ten Rough Mix
    4. Ten Album Version
    5. Live in Hollywood '91
    8. Live in Las Vegas '93
    11. Live in Berlin '96
    13. Live in Seattle '98
    15. Live in Camden '00

the progression should be noted that this song was once known as Evenflow but is now known as Speedyflow.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    im an evenflow whore, thanks.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    the progression should be noted that this song was once known as Evenflow but is now known as Speedyflow.

then I guess the original Gossman instrumental could be called SlowFlow.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    then I guess the original Gossman instrumental could be called SlowFlow.

HA! exactly! i love that early version. groovy man...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    why didnt you include the first time it was played live

:confused:
    PLAY THE GORGE IN 08 YOU PUSSIES

On the dry and dusty road
    The nights we spent apart alone
    I need to get back home
    To cool cool rain

LONG LIVE THE WHO! BE DEAD OR ALIVE

i'll ride the wave where it take me, i'll hold the pain release meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options

is that even an audible recording? the ones i've heard sound like dookie.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

When I made it, I decided only to throw on high-quality recordings. The worst on it is probably Japan '95...which is still pretty good.

but good point, I suppose that is a noteworthy omission. There just isn't anything I would want to leave off in place of it.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    When I made it, I decided only to throw on high-quality recordings. The worst on it is probably Japan '95...which is still pretty good.

but good point, I suppose that is a noteworthy omission. There just isn't anything I would want to leave off in place of it.
    ahhhhh you make a good point bout putting only high quality recordings. yea that tracklist looks good either way.

I need to get back home
    To cool cool rain

i'll ride the wave where it take me, i'll hold the pain release meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    I love the version with the alternate intro from 1995. It's so awesomely heavy and Ed's got a great growl going on. It's easily my favorite version and performance of this song...It's a shame because I think they only played it one other time like that (Melborne 1995) and then it was never heard again.
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497

Me, too! I'm quite the "evenho" ! I could go see a PJ show that they did nothing but Evenflow and I'd be the happiest person on earth!

Thanks for this d/l!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

Tracklisting:

2. Mookie Blaylock Demo
    3. Ten Rough Mix
    4. Ten Album Version
    5. Live in Hollywood '91
    8. Live in Las Vegas '93
    11. Live in Berlin '96
    13. Live in Seattle '98
    15. Live in Camden '00
    i feel like a whore....a dirty whore.......dirty...
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    my question is how Uniondale 2003 isnt on that list
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    my question is how Uniondale 2003 isnt on that list
    cause this is a first 10 years compilation not a 13 years one

oh and sen good save on your post

I need to get back home
    To cool cool rain

• Options
    Hey it's not asking you guys for a password to unzip the .rar file is it? It shouldn't but Senrock PMed me saying something about a password

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Hey it's not asking you guys for a password to unzip the .rar file is it? It shouldn't but Senrock PMed me saying something about a password
    Nevermind. It was my page.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Nevermind. It was my page.

oh okay.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    why is it that the song has become so ridiculously sped up in the recent past? I personally love the original version but i dont really enjoy it live anymore except for the guitar solo.
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    why is it that the song has become so ridiculously sped up in the recent past? I personally love the original version but i dont really enjoy it live anymore except for the guitar solo.
    Whats crazy is that ALOT of the songs are sped up over the years. I was with someone the other day that used to LOVE the boys. He haddnt heard their live stuff in YEARS. When he heard recent shows, his response was "WHY THE F*CK IS EVERYTHING ON HERE SO DAMN FAST!!!!" :D The more we compared shows, the truer it became!!!

• Options
    Eddie Vedder - the only man alive who can make the word "butterflies" sound badass

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Eddie Vedder - the only man alive who can make the word "butterflies" sound badass
    not to mention "UH HUH" sounds EXXXPENSIVE!!!

• Options
    blueeyedevilblueeyedevil Posts: 173

Keep in mind that the band play it at almost....every....single......show. I love Mike's solos, but the song itself is kind of "played out" at this point. The band has to do SOMETHING different to either get into the song, or just get it over with. Speeding it up a notch and letting Mike wail away is an okay way to handle both INMO.
    Philly-4/28/03, Holmdel-7/14/03, Reading-10/1/04, Philly-10/3/05, Camden-5/27/06, Camden-5/28/05, Camden-6/19/08, Camden-6/20/08, MSG- 6/25/08
  • Options
    Keep in mind that the band play it at almost....every....single......show. I love Mike's solos, but the song itself is kind of "played out" at this point. The band has to do SOMETHING different to either get into the song, or just get it over with. Speeding it up a notch and letting Mike wail away is an okay way to handle both INMO.
    being as u are a "seasoned vet" of THE PIT, i will not respond with an unkind remark. :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    being as u are a "seasoned vet" of THE PIT, i will not respond with an unkind remark. :D

Hope you didn't misunderstand my point. Hell, even Mike has admitted that he is bit tired of playing Corduroy, but Eddie keeps putting it in the set every night. LOL!

All I'm saying is that the song is played every night, and you have to expect the band to either "run through the motions", or do ANYTHING to make it a bit more exciting to play. I'll take the sped up, guitar solo version any day, rather than the boys plodding through it in an uninspired fashion.

Might I add that although my posts count is low, and I wasn't able to see the band in the early years, I have been a fan since Ten was released. Please don't assume that somebody's post count and the number of shows that they have attended makes them any less of a fan than yourself.

But if it makes you happy...screw it:

"I hereby declare that SENROCK is more of a fan than I will ever be, and I was wrong for posting my opinions without getting SENROCK'S approval first. I shall punish myself by getting my Ipod, setting "Evacuation" on repeat, and listening until I like it."

Feel better now?
    Philly-4/28/03, Holmdel-7/14/03, Reading-10/1/04, Philly-10/3/05, Camden-5/27/06, Camden-5/28/05, Camden-6/19/08, Camden-6/20/08, MSG- 6/25/08
  • Options
    Might I add that although my posts count is low, and I wasn't able to see the band in the early years, I have been a fan since Ten was released. Please don't assume that somebody's post count and the number of shows that they have attended makes them any less of a fan than yourself.
    thats cute. I actually gave u PROPS BECAUSE u are a seasoned vet on here. I will be the first to agree with you on post and show count. Those things never impress me. I suck as a fan. I dont own every piece of pearl jam everything and i dont go to every show and i dont know every single lyric. All i DO know is that i love EVENFLOW too damn much and THATS what i was defending but refrained becuz u are indeed old school. I defend the song all the time & some of the time im joking. Now i say to YOU, Please dont assume someones post count makes them think they are a bigger fan than the rest becuz it is COMPLETELY false. :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    thats cute. I actually gave u PROPS BECAUSE u are a seasoned vet on here. I will be the first to agree with you on post and show count. Those things never impress me. I suck as a fan. I dont own every piece of pearl jam everything and i dont go to every show and i dont know every single lyric. All i DO know is that i love EVENFLOW too damn much and THATS what i was defending but refrained becuz u are indeed old school. I defend the song all the time & some of the time im joking. Now i say to YOU, Please dont assume someones post count makes them think they are a bigger fan than the rest becuz it is COMPLETELY false. :D

My bad. I took your post as being sarcastic, and my dumb-ass responded in kind. Probably has something to do with the fact that it's past 4 A.M. and I should have been sleeping hours ago. Sorry about that.

Friends?? :)
  • Options
    MikeLoveMikeLove Posts: 67
    Even though I was turned on to PJ by a live version of Black after listening to the 2000 Bootlegs, I think EF is the quintessential PJ tune and had laid low on this forum because so many people bashed it. What is there problem? It's like bitching if the Beatles played Hey Jude or Beach Boys playing Cali Girls. The jams are always different and sometimes transcendent. Thanks for the list and the affirmation that there are others out there like me on this issue.
    High and Inside, Low and Away
  • Options
    MikeLove wrote:
    Even though I was turned on to PJ by a live version of Black after listening to the 2000 Bootlegs, I think EF is the quintessential PJ tune and had laid low on this forum because so many people bashed it. What is there problem? It's like bitching if the Beatles played Hey Jude or Beach Boys playing Cali Girls. The jams are always different and sometimes transcendent. Thanks for the list and the affirmation that there are others out there like me on this issue.
    Hello new friend!!!! :D i love this post of yours!!! WTF IS THEIR PROBLEM?????? EVENFLOW rules!!!!

• Options
    My bad. I took your post as being sarcastic, and my dumb-ass responded in kind. Probably has something to do with the fact that it's past 4 A.M. and I should have been sleeping hours ago. Sorry about that.

Friends?? :)
    of course. im not here to make enemies man!

• Options

Tracklisting:

2. Mookie Blaylock Demo
    3. Ten Rough Mix
    4. Ten Album Version
    5. Live in Hollywood '91
    8. Live in Las Vegas '93
    11. Live in Berlin '96
    13. Live in Seattle '98
    15. Live in Camden '00

Hey, good stuff, however, I would have included the Melbourne '95 version, which is my all time favorite, its got the "back end intro"; also why put same years on there, perhaps a "flow" from '03, '05, and '06 (the speedyflows) should be included, but i realize there is just so much room on a disc. Anyways, good stuff, thanks for the share!!!!
    1996: Hartford; 1998: Hartford, Mansfield I & II
    2000: Saratoga, Mansfield I & II; 2003: West Palm, Tampa, Mansfield I & II & III; 2004: Boston I & II; 2005: Montreal; 2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I & II, East Rutherford; 2007: Lolla
    2008: Tampa, MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II; 2009: Chicago I & II, Philly I, III & IV; 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford, Boston & MSG II.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,083

me too! :p