Got a new membership...

arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
edited March 2008 in The Porch
So I finally got around to reorder a 10C Membership... my previous expired in November of last year... so here is the deal... how long until I know what my new number is? Like how long until they recognize me as a member again... anyone know...

Cos I just assumed as soon as I was done purchasing it my new number would be available to me... but it still says my old number and that it is not current.

The main reason I did this was to be ready for the news we are all waiting for next week... but I don't wanna get that news and find that I still am not considered a member, and then also be left out on pre-sales for any potential shows.. cos you know, they say you have to have an active membership as of such and such date... can anyone help me out here, should I be okay?
i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    arhoops wrote:
    So I finally got around to reorder a 10C Membership... my previous expired in November of last year... so here is the deal... how long until I know what my new number is? Like how long until they recognize me as a member again... anyone know...

Cos I just assumed as soon as I was done purchasing it my new number would be available to me... but it still says my old number and that it is not current.

The main reason I did this was to be ready for the news we are all waiting for next week... but I don't wanna get that news and find that I still am not considered a member, and then also be left out on pre-sales for any potential shows.. cos you know, they say you have to have an active membership as of such and such date... can anyone help me out here, should I be okay?

You should be okay. Within the next couple days you should get an email stating that "Your 10C Order Has Been Received." At that point, you will be an official member again.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Just keep checking back on your profile. And it may be worth a shot to email them and ask if it's possible to reinstate your old number. I know there's a "statute of limitation" on that, but you're not that far off. Give them a sob story :)
    The worst they can say is "no, you're stuck with the new number."
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    13PJ13 wrote:
    Just keep checking back on your profile. And it may be worth a shot to email them and ask if it's possible to reinstate your old number. I know there's a "statute of limitation" on that, but you're not that far off. Give them a sob story :)
    The worst they can say is "no, you're stuck with the new number."

yeah, shoot em an email. sob story included. they are pretty cool about this sorta thing.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • chances are you'll still get your old number back. my membership expired right after the vote for a change tour a few years ago in October. i didn't get around to renewing till February of the next year. i still have the old number.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    got a new membership
    fact I got two

thats ok man...
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    numbers????
    what are we up to??
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • scw156 wrote:
    got a new membership
    fact I got two

thats ok man...

Cuz I got one!!!
  • arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
    Just checked and my membership has been updated... lost my old number, but no biggy.

I just wanna make sure I will have access to tix if a tour is coming and whatnot.

My new number is 416xxx
    i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    arhoops wrote:
    Just checked and my membership has been updated... lost my old number, but no biggy.

I just wanna make sure I will have access to tix if a tour is coming and whatnot.

My new number is 416610
    I still think you should write to them. If/when they continue to use seniority based seating, you'll kick yourself when you see your current seats compared to where your previous ones were.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*