Options

Well

Prioronfire22Prioronfire22 Posts: 392
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I guess I'm finally going to have to buy a 10c membership. I've always been too lazy to get one. Now with all of these tour rumors I'm definetely going to buy one for the seats. How does the ticket purchasing work, it kind of confuses me. You buy them off the site and then pick them up at the arena, and you don't even know the seats until you get the tix. That's kind of odd, but any info would be great.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The fan club is seniority based your 10C number will be something around 420xxx-440xxx. Mine is 360xxx and I joined in November 2005. They give you the seats in order of seniority.
  • Options
    that's cool so where would that put me (approx)? Somewhere on the side or something? That'd be fuckin amazing, because last time Pearl Jam were in chicago i went to both shows at the United center I was in the top pavillion close to the last row and off to the back side, because I purchased from ticketmaster. I'll prob get it on sunday, i'll let everyone know my number.
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    you might as well try your luck with a scalper...hate to say it ... sad but true..
    I joined in binaural era and still have shit luck with seats.. but always manage quite nicely

the numbers have grown quite large due to love for the band and half crazy people trying to make a dollar on our obsession and love .....
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    i joined september 07, im sure i have a great seniority level. not really. im honestly just happy with my deep mag and xmas single. i got really exited when they showed up in the mail. the good seats at a show to me is just a bonus. im not expecting really good seats when theres so many members.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    members leave. have been a member for a long time, but my seats always sucked, finally started getting good seats last tour. members leave, and when they do, our seats get better.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    just got my membership! I'm at 415xxx
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    MazalTov!

PJ have an amazing amount of fans joining every year, I think they should start giving out the old numbers of one's who've dissappeared of the face of the earth...