Options

Another Camden question

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited June 2008 in The Porch
What time do the gates open at the Tweeter Center? Thanks!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    6:30 I believe.
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I'm sorry the gates to the parking lot??
  • Options
    Ah, not too sure about that. I plan on getting there around 3 or so, but I am sure they open up earlier than that. May just want to give the venue a quick phone call.
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce
  • Options
    Please, someone pm me if you find out. We're in the VIP parking lot and if we can't get in at 1:00pm, then we'll have to pay for parking. Have no idea how this works or even where the VIP lot is?????? Called the venue and just got voicemail.
    I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.
  • Options
    woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    Please, someone pm me if you find out. We're in the VIP parking lot and if we can't get in at 1:00pm, then we'll have to pay for parking. Have no idea how this works or even where the VIP lot is?????? Called the venue and just got voicemail.

not sure if there is a VIP parking lot..if so, I have never seen access to it. The lots usually open at 2 pm(I remember getting there early a couple of tours ago and they made us line up in cars for an hour before opening the lot gates), maybe a little earlier but not usually. 10c window opens at 2:30, gates inside usually at 6-6:30. The parking people there usually don't give you many choices of which lot to park in. Depending on where you come in to Camden that is usually what lot I pick. There is a lot very close to the box office but good luck getting in there, that is usually where the Green Tent is set up for the pre-party. I usually park underneath the bridge...hope this helps.
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    Thank you. I was told that it is lot 1. We parked in lot 2 a while back and got in around 1:00pm. Hopefully, they will open both lots at the same time.
    I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.