Options

Xmas release

Alive_268Alive_268 Posts: 213
edited November 2008 in The Porch
XMAS SHIPPING DEADLINES:
With the holidays approaching we wanted to let you know that the suggested cut-off date to get items shipped to you in time for Dec. 25th is:
- December 12th for U.S. orders
- November 21st for International orders.
It's possible that an order after these dates will get to you in time, but to make sure please order in advance.

I didn't understand this, does that mean that the fan club single is being shipped next week outside USA? what?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Pjfanalive wrote:
    XMAS SHIPPING DEADLINES:
    With the holidays approaching we wanted to let you know that the suggested cut-off date to get items shipped to you in time for Dec. 25th is:
    - December 12th for U.S. orders
    - November 21st for International orders.
    It's possible that an order after these dates will get to you in time, but to make sure please order in advance.

I didn't understand this, does that mean that the fan club single is being shipped next week outside USA? what?

no. probably for regular merechandise orders.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    no. probably for regular merechandise orders.

Yes, they mean for regular merch purchases...to have product in hand, in time for Christmas....

...hopefully the single will ship by Feb ; )
  • Options
    they were good last year about getting the single out, actually had mine b4 christmas last year, as opposed to normally getting it by easter ;)
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    I hope for some new music on both sides rather then a live song i heard 30 times. It seems they do that every other year. Cant wait!
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    TT98TT98 Posts: 135
    does every member get one sent automatically? how does that work cause i didnt get one last year and I joined in nov