Options

Eddie Game Used Signed Shirt sold for $3830!!!

Hard2IMAGINE2007VICHard2IMAGINE2007VIC Posts: 638
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Wow...
I just noticed that the ebay auction for Eddie's Game Used Reese Pieces shirt just sold for $3830 on ebay! Someone must have really wanted that shirt! The auction number was 220236700838 and the buyer was new to ebay so hopefully they follow through with their payment! Pretty cool item, I am glad to see a large donation go to the school!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,659
    Jesus, that's a lotta moolah.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    That was pretty cool. I was watching it to see what it went for. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Must have been TWO people who really wanted that. WOW!
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    other than donating to the charity.. who the fuck would want a worn out tshirt with a signature on it.. I don't get it..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    wolfbear wrote:
    That was pretty cool. I was watching it to see what it went for. :)
    So was I :eek: I was sitting here with my jaw on the ground - WTF!!!!

"They can buy but can't put on my clothes" :D

I'm now thinking I got a bargain with the surfboard!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Tom K wrote:
    other than donating to the charity.. who the fuck would want a worn out tshirt with a signature on it.. I don't get it..
    Yeah agree :confused: Great to see such a big amount go to such a great charity....but yeah???

I might have gone a couple of hundred for it and framed it??? But Geezus!!!

Maybe it was Ed that won it...decided he didn't want to part with it after all :D
  • Options
    those setlists went for some decent coin too. can't blame people for paying for those though. i've been looking everywhere for a setlist over the last couple years, and have never found one. those looked awesome...
  • Options
    those setlists went for some decent coin too. can't blame people for paying for those though. i've been looking everywhere for a setlist over the last couple years, and have never found one. those looked awesome...
    Yeah they did.....a setlist would only interest me if I was at the actual show the setlist was for though :)
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315

Yeah but they are copies...I want the originals - I have EV's handwritten lyrics to Here's To The State off the amp wonder if that is worth anything
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Which show? Was that at the Film Festival?

Yessir - If you were there, you would have seen me grab em' about .3 secs after Ed walked off - He left a pick on the chair that I asked the tech for but it mysteriously disappeared.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    LOL, that was YOU ... :) I was basically sitting right beside you (maybe 2-3 people to your left).

That was a sweet grab. You didn't waste any time on that one!

Looong lanky arms came in real handy there. I was a little thrown off when I realized it was taped to the amp - for some reason I was scared Ed was gonna look back at yell at me or something (he didn't seem to be in the best of moods that night), but it was ok. So you must have been in line with me in the most torrential downpour I have ever seen waiting to get into the theatre
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Yeah they did.....a setlist would only interest me if I was at the actual show the setlist was for though :)

I was intersted in the Van ones but after emailing them found out they were only copies. That isnt that rare, I have many setlist from shows i have been to 07,08 flight to mars all signed ,les claypool, velvet revolver, and they to are copies but i actually got them on stage so i guess they mean more to me. On the Les one he even draws these crasy cartoon charcters on them. But atleast some one got them adn the money went to a good cause i am still lookign to get a orginal handwritten setlist from PJ though