Options

Anybody in Denver, CO get their ITW record ...

THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,668
edited January 2008 in The Porch
from the Ten club? I havent got mine yet but was wondering if anyone got the one they ordered?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm in Denver. Haven't got it yet. Received the email that it's been processed and will take something like 5 days to get here...so that would be end of this week.
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    Hey, cool. Thanks for replying. I got the email a couple days ago but havent got mine yet. I was getting a little nervous. I know the mail can sometimes be a little slow. Where in denver do you live, if you dont mind me asking?
  • Options
    Post man just brought it to the door!
    IT'S GOREGOUS!! Beautifully produced. Pictures in the book with the lyrics in Ed's hand are fantastic - I want to frame them all!

Spin, spin, spin...Oh wait, I need a new needle first! AY!! Soon, soon!
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    cant wait till I get home to see if mine is here. I want to leave work asap. spin, spin...oohhh so gently.
  • Options
    Post man just brought it to the door!
    IT'S GOREGOUS!! Beautifully produced. Pictures in the book with the lyrics in Ed's hand are fantastic - I want to frame them all!

Spin, spin, spin...Oh wait, I need a new needle first! AY!! Soon, soon!

Mine came at the same time by the same postman wOOt!!! ;)
    I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

The Tie-Dye Lady is HOT!!!
  • Options
    Mine came at the same time by the same postman wOOt!!! ;)

Yeah, but the post man likes me better! ;):)
  • Options
    i havent' gotten mine either, but i'm in socal.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I think there's a thread on page 1 that says it's in Denver. :)
    NERDS!