Options

How much work is getting done today??

Lastexit52aLastexit52a Posts: 42
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Between everyone waiting for the announcement plus the checking up on your NCAA bracket, how much work is collectively getting done by people on this site today?

Over under is at: 3 hours of work and that includes getting up for coffee and checking your mail.
"If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
    Between everyone waiting for the announcement plus the checking up on your NCAA bracket, how much work is collectively getting done by people on this site today?

Over under is at: 3 hours of work and that includes getting up for coffee and checking your mail.

To be true.... None.....
    I'm myself like you somehow.....
  • Options
    Not much work being done here :o Although we get to dress casual this month so I am wearing a PJ shirt under my sweater rocking out to YL on the local radio :D:D

I think it is a good sign :)
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    I can't concentrate on anything!
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    a tad more than yesterday.

and that isn't saying much..
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    DPrival78 wrote:
    a tad more than yesterday.

and that isn't saying much..

same here a little further north in ct.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    none...I work in the stock market and today it's a pre-holiday day, so the stock market closes at 14:00 (1 more hour here), so nothing really interesting it's happening right now
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    for me, about the same amount as yesterday!! yeah, that's about none.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    TombourineTombourine Posts: 139
    I have an essay to do for college. I've been sitting here for 4 hours and done under 500 words. Normally I could write a 2000 word essay in 4-5 hours. Damn you, tweet.
    Hey hey it's okay...
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    less today for me than yesterday because i'm off for easter break today
    yesterday i was at least at work, although not working, per se.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    debzilladebzilla Posts: 38
    oh, crap im at work!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    I'm the one at work who is watching for the PJ announcement. I have about 4 people waiting to hear from me.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    It seems like it is going to be the same kind of day as yesterday:

Work hard from 8 am to 12pm... start tapering off.... go to lunch, come back and obsess over NCAA and PJ announcement, getting NOTHING done
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    jeffer96jeffer96 Posts: 136

I'm doing as little as possible at work today. I've logged into the streaming video on ncaa.com and keep checking The Pit for whatever news we may or may not hear today. That's going to be about the peak of my productivity.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    debzilla wrote:
    oh, crap im at work!

BINGO!!!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    NONE... I just got off from spring break... and now I'm on Easter break... So no interning today... no studying for the generalist... just hanging out and waiting for the NEWS!
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    i had 3 classes today... 0/3
  • Options
    onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    Al I know is Im in class, when I should be taking notes and I just keep hitting refresh on the message pit page....thank God for Laptops :D
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Limited, very limited
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    More than yesterday, but could be better. But I'm pacing myself refresh only every 30 mins or so. Part of it is also that the board is so slowly cuz it's overcrowded, I think I'd post some more and get lost if it weren't for the slow board (thank god ;))
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Anyone else wear different colored socks, and not shave, so as to not jinx today's tweet news?
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    I skipped both my classes today to watch Georgia play Xavier. This is just an added bonus.
  • Options
    E.BloomE.Bloom Posts: 188
    Not much.. Seinfeld and refresh has been my day. Great day actually, but I hope that all the refreshing pays off soon
    we were but stones,your light made us stars

Dublin 06
    London 07
  • Options
    E.Bloom wrote:
    Not much.. Seinfeld and refresh has been my day. Great day actually, but I hope that all the refreshing pays off soon

Now THAT sounds like a great day :)
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    I'm cooped up in the library right now trying to write a scientific paper about plant growth. It's spring break...it's beautiful outside...and the birds are tweeting. How well do you think that paper is going? Yeah...not very.
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009