Options

What was Olivia's first word?

Comments

• Options

see this mouse... see the left button...
    click, click, clicking it down...oh, so gently...
    well here it comes...i touch the keyboard...
    turn me up...won't turn you away...
    run, run...run the mp3 executable file
    run, run...run the mp3, run the mp3...
    run, run...whoa...
    pull it out...a virtual folder...
    oh, my joy...only you deserve conceit...
    i'm so big...a-my whole world...
    i'd rather you...rather you...than her...
    run, run...whoa...oh...
    you're so warm...oh, the ritual...when i click down your left button...
    run, run...
    run the mp3 executable file
    run the mp3 executable file...
    run, run...
    run, run...

I wanna see this song live.
  • Options
    creep
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    Stop taking things so seriously and laugh a little bit. This is completely harmless. And, whoever mentioned something about stalking needs to lighten up as well. Jesus, people are so uptight these days.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Stop taking things so seriously and laugh a little bit. This is completely harmless. And, whoever mentioned something about stalking needs to lighten up as well. Jesus, people are so uptight these days.

um....no....

stalker

;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    nonya...
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    how bout:

"some people on that 10C forum take themselves too seriously and any attempt at some light-hearted fun gets attacked as stalkerish or creepy."
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    goo-goo, ga, ga, p-r-i-v-a-c-y. . .
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    DixieNDixieN Posts: 351
    She speaks English. Her first word, like almost all other English speaker's first words, was most probably "no," or something along the lines of "dada,"which is developmentally easier to say than "mama." Of course, she might have said "dada" and meant the art movement, knowing who her daddy is. :)

I think I'll go stalk a pineapple right-side up muffin at this moment, since someone here mentioned the word, although I do recommend stalking them in moderation.

http://www.muffinfilms.com/
  • Options
    NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    First words arent that personal to be honest with you.
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    PissBottleMan
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    you mean you havent heard the leaked mp3 of her first words?!?

the youtube vid of her first steps is pretty classic too...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Homer
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    REENK ROINK
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,465
    I was the guy (aka creep, stalker, etc.) who started this thread. I just thought it might be fun. Some of you, apparently, think it is out of bounds. For that, I apologize. I'm kind of new to the Pit, so maybe my understanding of protocols/boundaries is not entirely up to speed.

Please don't take me seriously. I could have just as easily asked what Kelley Osbourne's first words might have been (please don't think I'm drawing any comparisons between Eddie/Ozzy and/or Kelley/Olivia!!!). I realize that most kids probably say "no" or "dada" first, so I wasn't really interested in the answers in that regard. A lot of you are pretty clever and, IMHO, I thought there were some funny answers i.e. some answers that gave me a chuckle.

I will never insult anyone in this forum. I have found that other people don't share this philosophy but oh, well what are you gonna do? I started another thread, last night, on Obama and it got kind of nasty. I was wishing I could somehow break it up :p! Even on THIS thread, I wanted to tell the person who said "two words - stupid thread" that I had two words for them, too :D. But, I would have been KIDDING! So anyway, sorry if I offended anyone. I'll give it more thought, next time. Peace.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    I was the guy (aka creep, stalker, etc.) who started this thread. I just thought it might be fun. Some of you, apparently, think it is out of bounds. For that, I apologize. I'm kind of new to the Pit, so maybe my understanding of protocols/boundaries is not entirely up to speed.

Please don't take me seriously. I could have just as easily asked what Kelley Osbourne's first words might have been (please don't think I'm drawing any comparisons between Eddie/Ozzy and/or Kelley/Olivia!!!). I realize that most kids probably say "no" or "dada" first, so I wasn't really interested in the answers in that regard. A lot of you are pretty clever and, IMHO, I thought there were some funny answers i.e. some answers that gave me a chuckle.

I will never insult anyone in this forum. I have found that other people don't share this philosophy but oh, well what are you gonna do? I started another thread, last night, on Obama and it got kind of nasty. I was wishing I could somehow break it up :p! Even on THIS thread, I wanted to tell the person who said "two words - stupid thread" that I had two words for them, too :D. But, I would have been KIDDING! So anyway, sorry if I offended anyone. I'll give it more thought, next time. Peace.

funny thing is .....

if you had 10,000 posts no one would have said shit about it.

;)
    the Minions
  • Options
    funny thing is .....

if you had 10,000 posts no one would have said shit about it.

;)

agreed
  • Options
    either Creepy or Stalker
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    smg9779smg9779 Posts: 235
    "What's my 10C number?"
    Steve

11/18/97 Oakland
    07/13/98 Los Angeles
    07/14/98 Los Angeles
    10/31/99 Bridge School
    10/28/00 San Bernardino
    10/31/00 Mountain View
    10/21/01 Bridge School
    06/01/03 Mountain View
    07/15/06 SF I
    07/16/06 SF II
    07/18/06 SF III
    10/21/06 Bridge School
    04/07/08 Berkeley
    04/08/08 Berkeley
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    imalive wrote:

for future reference...
    http://forums.pearljam.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=15

See point 5...

Some people get a little narky about it around here, and i have been banned before for an obviously sarcastic comment in a similar thread...
    Keep the place happy, and you will be kept happy :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    "i like wine"

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Birdman
    NERDS!
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    "immagine in cornice" Thats how they came up with the title. Who else has heard of this title? except for a few Italians
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    "Paparazzi" ...
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    'to-ur'

then...

*clap clap clap* :D
    wah
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    I think the reaction of some people to this thread was a little overboard. It’s not like you were looking for his address or phone number.

Now you know, most personal stuff about the band is personal and shouldn’t be discussed here.

I don’t think it warranted some of the responses you got though.

Don’t sweat it. Your second response indicates you are a decent person and not looking to ruffle anyone’s feathers.

Unfortunately, there are people on here that are on here to do that and only that.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,465
    for future reference...
    http://forums.pearljam.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=15

See point 5...

Some people get a little narky about it around here, and i have been banned before for an obviously sarcastic comment in a similar thread...
    Keep the place happy, and you will be kept happy :)

Thanks for the support. Now, I'm educated to point #5 :p! Seems like that whole "respect" thing isn't too strictly followed, though.

Whatever. I'll let this ill-advised thread die. I guess I should have just asked, "how do think having a cool ass, rock star, political activist, eco warrior, wine loving, surfer DAD would have affected YOUR childhood?" That's all I was really getting at. I have learned my lesson (the hard way ;)).

PLEASE DON"T BAN ME!!! I don't have the $23K for my reinstatement!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    whatever it was...i'm sure it was mumbled...
  • Options
    KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    It wasn't like "imalive" was leaking information gleaned from the 2nd cousin of the the best friend of the neighbor that knows Olivia's nanny. I can see how that would be wrong.

And if this is such a flagrant violation of the rules then . . .

Why didn't everyone get all bunched up when Eddie canceled his appearance at Bridge and fans on the boards were concerned about his health and his family's welfare? That's more personal and realistic than a bunch of goofs being silly and teasing about what a baby's first babbles are. Breathe people.
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • Options
    vedderelfvedderelf Posts: 100
    imalive wrote:

See, people around here tend to think that they need to protect a bunch of famous grown men from some sort of intrusion into their personal life. Sorry, but I just saw a video the other day of Ed carrying his daughter out to the pitcher's mound during a Cubs game to sing "take me out to the ballgame." If he's willing to parade her out in front on 50,000 baseball fans, I think you guys can handle a post made in jest.
  • Options
    "play leash you pussy."
    Jam out with your clam out.