Options

getting rid of tickets

dirtyfrank24dirtyfrank24 Posts: 32
edited March 2008 in The Porch
just wondering, b/c doesn't the club member have to show up and pick up the tickets? I have hartford and mansfield, but am looking for msg; i don't really need to go to three so what would i do if i end up getting nyc? also, my number is 206xxx so if anyone has a similar number and has been to mansfield where can i expect to sit?? thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    just wondering, b/c doesn't the club member have to show up and pick up the tickets? I have hartford and mansfield, but am looking for msg; i don't really need to go to three so what would i do if i end up getting nyc? also, my number is 206xxx so if anyone has a similar number and has been to mansfield where can i expect to sit?? thanks.

just go to all of them and have a good time...

TAX RETURNS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

You go to all three or lose some money.....
    Boston Garden 5/25/06
    Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Madison Square Garden 6/24/08 and 6/25/08
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The answers are fatal......
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    You can get rid of your tickets probably for certain shows, but not all the shows. The drop line might be the best place, especially MSG. Camden, DC, and Mansfield I think any PJ fan would take Fan Club tickets especially before doors open just to get your show poster.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    good enough, but i know i have seen people offer trades for shows before? right???
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Rubysdad wrote:
    No exceptions. All sales are final. NO refunds. NO exchanges. NO transfers. Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in revocation of all future ticket privileges and
    suspension of your Ten Club membership.

This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    What Chromian said...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    mpnrightmpnright Posts: 23
    Super_Fan wrote:
    You can get rid of your tickets probably for certain shows, but not all the shows. The drop line might be the best place, especially MSG. Camden, DC, and Mansfield I think any PJ fan would take Fan Club tickets especially before doors open just to get your show poster.

you have to have a 10-club membership just to get a poster?