Options

Girls, help me pick out a PJ shirt for this girl I like

CGPJCGPJ Posts: 23
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I am trying to find the right Pearl Jam shirt for a girl I am interested in up in Canada... I am trying to make it a good one because I like her (probably overthinking it and it is starting to bother me)... I'm having trouble deciding which shirt would be best for a girl who is a casual PJ fan... I love the stickman shirt, but not sure if it is too much of a guys shirt... I was thinking the rearview mirror shirt maybe... suggestions? please

A little backstory...I actually flew into Vancouver to see the opening Eddie show with her...but she ended up breaking her wrist on the stairs at the arena before the show started
"whatever prize there waaa-aaas, I could only observe"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    I would get her a shirt that said, "I went to see Eddie Vedder solo, but all I got was this cast".
  • Options
    haha, that's funny.
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    You DO know of the Goods section, right? hehe
    I'd go with the ladies Forest tshirt! Friend of mine has one, and it's nice looking on her!
  • Options
    bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
    Don't think the design is so important - she'll appreciate anything that comes from the heart. Just make sure you get the right sice. If you get a shirt too big she might think you consider her fat!

I like the forest shirt. It's beautiful, and more "female" than the stickman.
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    You could also show her that you really mean business by buying her one of the new onesies! :D
  • Options
    damn... we got comedians up on the porch today.... I'm liking it though... keep it coming

yes, I know about the goods section... but I find the shirts a little lackluster to be honest... and about the onesies... that was pretty funny... a bit too early for that though
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    Instead of the shirt, buy her a couple of asprin.

Put them next to the bed, and invite her to lay down....then say, "Here, I got you a couple of aspirin for your headache!"

When she says, "Wait...I don't have a headache", you say....

Cool!!! Let's have sex!!!!

Trust me, it will be a lot better than a t-shirt.

:D
  • Options
    I say go for the Ladies Tiger Tee. (Assuming she's not on the large side.) The girl style shirts are much more flattering to a woman's figure than those big bulky ones. That one's a cool design too, my lazy ass has actually been meaning to pick it up for myself for a while.
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    Instead of the shirt, buy her a couple of asprin.

Put them next to the bed, and invite her to lay down....then say, "Here, I got you a couple of aspirin for your headache!"

When she says, "Wait...I don't have a headache", you say....

Cool!!! Let's have sex!!!!

Trust me, it will be a lot better than a t-shirt.

:D

crickets
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • Options
    tdubtdub Posts: 226
    personally my wife wears her black 2006 tour shirt with the blue surfboard logo. i think that is the perfect split between cool and sexy for a female. something about the colors.

either way - that's my favorite PJ shirt my wife wears.

EDIT - found the men's version online. matter of fact. i bought a men's medium for me... which shrunk like hell - fits her perfect now.

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=380316
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I say go for the Ladies Tiger Tee. (Assuming she's not on the large side.) The girl style shirts are much more flattering to a woman's figure than those big bulky ones. That one's a cool design too, my lazy ass has actually been meaning to pick it up for myself for a while.

Tiger Tee! I finally ordered one for myself! :D Size wise it is tricky. If her girls are big, I would go for bigger size. But like someone said with females, if you go too big, then they will think that YOU think they are fat. :p Happy shopping! ;)
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    I like the tiger tee and the tree tee, but unless I was already dating him, getting clothing from someone would be a little weird.

I'd get her a bootleg.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi